BigManAC Posted March 5, 2015 Report Posted March 5, 2015 I found them. These are what I use 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
rockFord_Expedition Posted March 5, 2015 Report Posted March 5, 2015 Screws no longer have a place in any enclosure I build but that's just personal preference/ T-Nuts and bolts is the way to go to secure subs. Glue/brads for assembly The reason I feel this way is because it allows you to maintain the integrity of the wood while in the event you remove subs for some reason. Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
Kyblack76 Posted March 6, 2015 Report Posted March 6, 2015 Ill never use t nuts.. just me... Spax #10 or maybe 12.... i think they are.. and ive over sized my holes a bit...... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
n8ball2013 Posted March 6, 2015 Report Posted March 6, 2015 There is zero chance of me vertically mounting a team FI driver in a wall with a t nut. Its bad enough to have 87 lbs on your chest but trying to align a those stupid things and then screw them down thats a big negative. I use these with a cordless impact THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
ChevyBoy95 Posted March 6, 2015 Report Posted March 6, 2015 Spax #10 Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
_paralyzed_ Posted March 6, 2015 Report Posted March 6, 2015 I haven't installed a sub since I was paralyzed 13 years ago. Back then I used whatever my dad had in his shop.
Omega5002 Posted March 6, 2015 Report Posted March 6, 2015 I use Spax screws with no problems 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
Kyblack76 Posted March 6, 2015 Report Posted March 6, 2015 I use Spax screws with no problems shut up.. and show me your teams in ........... you.. you you you.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Omega5002 Posted March 6, 2015 Report Posted March 6, 2015 I use Spax screws with no problems shut up.. and show me your teams in ........... you.. you you you.... Go the BL lol, at work right now 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
Kyblack76 Posted March 6, 2015 Report Posted March 6, 2015 I use Spax screws with no problems shut up.. and show me your teams in ........... you.. you you you.... Go the BL lol, at work right now link me..... im lazy... and ...... ... make me a sandwich.. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.