Friend goes to CarToys and spends $9410.61!

I have a friend of mine who does not enjoy doing anything for himself and would much rather pay someone else to do it. Hes 17 and is an only child, and despite the fact his mom is a single one, she makes the dollas dollas. Needless to say this 17 year old is using his moms money to go through with this. Spoiled? YES. My friend? YES. Anywhoo.... onto the important things...... I wanted him to wait for me to go in there, (I wanted to get everything myself off of better websites and go through better brands and install it for him but he insisted cartoys was the better way to go) ;) So the first thing he said when he walked in was "money is not an issue, I want the best" so those Cartoys boys went to town....

The list includes (from my memory)

Headunit- Pioneer 4000NEX

(Fronts) Focal Expert 6.5s

(Rears) Focal Access 6.5s

(Front) JL Jx 360/2

(Rears)JL 360/4

(x2) JL audio W6 12s

JL JX1000/1

Dynamat to the entire car

"Custom Speaker Enclosure" ($500 :( + fiberglass was like an extra $100+)

and a ton of stupid knick knacks

I apologize for the lengthy post but I just thought you guys should know about this tragedy.

yFjBqCd.jpg

Kenwood KVT-614

(4) Marathon 155 AH batts

2/0 OFC SHCA

Mechman 370

(2) Audioque 3500.1

(2) AA Mayhem 15s

Wow they raped him bad.

Did they at least buy him dinner first and use lube?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Can't fix stupid

Until your friend learns the value of the dollar he'll think what others tell him as truth.

EDIT: He could have bought the focal utopia be #7's with installation and all the other gear and still had money left over.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Thats my kind of friend! shieet willing to spend 7k+ on audio in one trip. Myyyyy muh fucking homie right there aha

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

"Money is not an issue" doesn't really sound the same when it's your parents money.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived