wiring to 1 ohm and below

How do I wire dual 4 ohm and/or dual 2 ohm subs (2 of them) down to 1 ohm or .5 ohms ? Can I get a wiring diagram please?

If you don't know this you probably shouldn't wire that low anyways, but in the spirit of IDGAF it's your $ not mine, here ya go since your google is broke.

2_2ohm_dvc_05ohm.gif

2_4ohm_dvc_1ohm.gif

This looks nothing like the diagram paralyzed posted......I'm confused which one is correct. Whichever one will get me more flex and hair tricks, that's the one I want.

Oh, damn bro you should have specified you wanted a hairtrick sub wiring diagram. Those are different. That said, disregard these.

How do I wire dual 4 ohm and/or dual 2 ohm subs (2 of them) down to 1 ohm or .5 ohms ? Can I get a wiring diagram please?

If you don't know this you probably shouldn't wire that low anyways, but in the spirit of IDGAF it's your $ not mine, here ya go since your google is broke.

2_2ohm_dvc_05ohm.gif

2_4ohm_dvc_1ohm.gif

This looks nothing like the diagram paralyzed posted......I'm confused which one is correct. Whichever one will get me more flex and hair tricks, that's the one I want.

Oh ...then you're definitely gonna want to use the _paralyzed_ diagram

I don't know what amp you're using but I usually wire down to .125Ohm

That way you get all the power out of the amp!

Everyone on here says not to wire that low but they are just jealous and scared, box rise will help you a lot

The only way to get Hairtricks & Flex is to sacrifice a live calf on the Wednesday night before a big show (TDrag, Slamology, STC, Heatwave etc...)

Make sure you slaughter the small calf with the sharp edge of a discarded and broken 10in basket that you found in an old cementary while you play a 24Hz tone Full tilt on your subs with all your amp settings maxed out (If you have a clipping indicator, rip that shit out, they are way too sensitive anyway)

If you do it right, JP will make a Facebook post saying his taint burns.

BOOM, Hairtricks and Flex!!!

The L@zy Hoe

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

i didnt realize that Google's servers were down

http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/google.com.html

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

2_2ohm_dvc_05ohm.gif

2_4ohm_dvc_1ohm.gif

Oh, damn bro you should have specified you wanted a hairtrick sub wiring diagram. Those are different. That said, disregard these.

LOL

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

2_2ohm_dvc_05ohm.gif

2_4ohm_dvc_1ohm.gif

Oh ...then you're definitely gonna want to use the _paralyzed_ diagram

I don't know what amp you're using but I usually wire down to .125Ohm

That way you get all the power out of the amp!

Everyone on here says not to wire that low but they are just jealous and scared, box rise will help you a lot

The only way to get Hairtricks & Flex is to sacrifice a live calf on the Wednesday night before a big show (TDrag, Slamology, STC, Heatwave etc...)

Make sure you slaughter the small calf with the sharp edge of a discarded and broken 10in basket that you found in an old cementary while you play a 24Hz tone Full tilt on your subs with all your amp settings maxed out (If you have a clipping indicator, rip that shit out, they are way too sensitive anyway)

If you do it right, JP will make a Facebook post saying his taint burns.

BOOM, Hairtricks and Flex!!!

:lol: damn dude, giving away all the secrets

2014 JKU

Sound:

pioneer xav-65

4 12in pioneer tsw3003d4

2 pioneer gm-d9601

(much more in route)

General:

18in worx rims

33in tire

stinger src bumpers

light bars

6k hids

2in leveling kit

3.25in lift

The Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195839-2014-jku-build-4-12s/

:huh2::huh2::huh2::huh2::huh2:

Well then im def gona wie it to -4ohm and max out my hifi 10000000.1abd amp.... dhould get like 278 db sealed

Make sure you wear PPE incase you blow out your windows and doors...

Archived