Bumping a oldie, but a goodie..

sooooo.. we hit the 5th show of the season (for us)

Brandon took my CNF mids... and wanted to go active, from passive.

He put the HU in network, re wired the 2 CNF drivers... and...

the 125.4 would not kick on. This is happening at the show..... just before entry to classing :(

Remote was hot. NO protect light, NO green.

Long story short, i message Andrew late. Wed just got home from the show. I told him we lost a 4 chan, please get a RMA number ready.

I asked for a RMA number. I never ONCE thought "this should be coverd". Never once.

Ill take care of shipping to, and the repair. Please ship back , and im happy.

I got back, "my records show your still under coverage,.. Ship here, with this info, and thanks"

dunno what else to say......... :unknw:

the 125.4 would not kick on. This is happening at the show..... just before entry to classing :(

Long story short, i message Andrew late. Wed just got home from the show. I told him we lost a 4 chan, please get a RMA number ready.

I asked for a RMA number. I never ONCE thought "this should be coverd". Never once.

I got back, "my records show your still under coverage,.. Ship here, with this info, and thanks"

I was literally looking at my line of credit to see if I could afford a new amp when Kyle says "Holy shit it's under warranty?"

LOVE.....love the C/S I have gotten so far.

That means more money for beer.

i got my eyes on one of the dsp's so glad to know they stand behind their shit.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I was literally looking at my line of credit to see if I could afford a new amp when Kyle says "Holy shit it's under warranty?"

LOVE.....love the C/S I have gotten so far.

Im sorry i didnt even think that it would be covered. Thats on me, because of others not even acting like they will help.

My mind, didnt even go close to there....... not even close......

That means more money for beer.

i got my eyes on one of the dsp's so glad to know they stand behind their shit.

ill get that in... and do a write up.....

for sure.......

from someone that HATED the RF .3..... well.. we will see how this goes.

Here let me get in on this.

"One of us" is the perfect way to describe Andrew.

I started on the bandwagon because of Kyle. He said "hit up Andrew and get pricing, he's a stand up dude and he'll take care of you". I've heard that before. But, it's been that and beyond. We've discussed numerous set ups making decisions, and I'm sure I'm not the funnest guy to talk about that stuff with because I change my mind so often. However, at this point I have all of my front stage in hand, except for the mid bass sub.

One night I was trying to figure out some ideas I had, which I was talking about with Wicks, and he was asking me some questions I could not find the answers to. I happened to get Andrews number, facebook thing not worth going into, and so I'm sitting in the drive ins waiting in line, and text him the questions not even expecting an answer back until later or the next day sometime. 30 seconds later he gets back to me, answered what he could, and joked about what he couldn't, and we chit chatted about life on a Saturday night.

Yesterday I hit him up and asked him when he thought the 3.0v2's would go out, like I said I'm waiting on my mid bass sub. He checked on it and checked on it and came back apologetic and embarrassed and feeling bad. Said it must have slipped through the cracks cause it should've been there by now............boom email fed ex tracking number mid text getting it shipped out.

STAND UP FAWKING DUDE!!! Always done me right, with questions, opinions, pricing, and the lot! I've gone all Ampere at this point, and I don't plan to go back! He's got big things coming down the line soon, and I cannot wait to see where it goes!!

Thanks Andrew!!

Great thread guys, I like reading up on actual experiences with companies. Thanks for taking the time

That is great CS Kyle, wow

Curious what DID happen to the 4 channel though? update at some point.

Kyle, you already got rid of the CNF mids?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Andrew FTMFW! Love the company and the product. Has always taken great care of us at the shop. Good dude and even better customer support.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Here let me get in on this.

"One of us" is the perfect way to describe Andrew.

I started on the bandwagon because of Kyle. He said "hit up Andrew and get pricing, he's a stand up dude and he'll take care of you". I've heard that before. But, it's been that and beyond. We've discussed numerous set ups making decisions, and I'm sure I'm not the funnest guy to talk about that stuff with because I change my mind so often. However, at this point I have all of my front stage in hand, except for the mid bass sub.

One night I was trying to figure out some ideas I had, which I was talking about with Wicks, and he was asking me some questions I could not find the answers to. I happened to get Andrews number, facebook thing not worth going into, and so I'm sitting in the drive ins waiting in line, and text him the questions not even expecting an answer back until later or the next day sometime. 30 seconds later he gets back to me, answered what he could, and joked about what he couldn't, and we chit chatted about life on a Saturday night.

Yesterday I hit him up and asked him when he thought the 3.0v2's would go out, like I said I'm waiting on my mid bass sub. He checked on it and checked on it and came back apologetic and embarrassed and feeling bad. Said it must have slipped through the cracks cause it should've been there by now............boom email fed ex tracking number mid text getting it shipped out.

STAND UP FAWKING DUDE!!! Always done me right, with questions, opinions, pricing, and the lot! I've gone all Ampere at this point, and I don't plan to go back! He's got big things coming down the line soon, and I cannot wait to see where it goes!!

Thanks Andrew!! :

;)

Great to hear scottie brew.... :)

Great thread guys, I like reading up on actual experiences with companies. Thanks for taking the time

That is great CS Kyle, wow

Curious what DID happen to the 4 channel though? update at some point.

Kyle, you already got rid of the CNF mids?

No idea. Brandon shipped it off, last friday i think.

With nothing to put the mids in, (my car is far from having anything to power them, and it would take hella work to get them in the pile) Brandon said he wanted them. So, he got that set, and also ordered another. We where sooooo stoked to hear them on power. And, we will ;) in a bit of time.

Andrew FTMFW! Love the company and the product. Has always taken great care of us at the shop. Good dude and even better customer support.

:good:

• 4 months later...

re bumping this thread

so, everyone heard about daniel losing his car in a fire,... some "go fund" me accounts where made, this and that

seems Ampere just sent him 2 new 8.0's and took his "burnt boards"

Ampere didnt make a post, or start a thread, .... just did it.

Seems kinda cool, i think.

carry on

Archived