Auto Loan Legal Question

So last night my soon to be ex wife told me I don't need to worry about the Veloster any more, that she's trading it in in two weeks when her new Accent Sport is delivered.

I am the primary loan holder and she is a co-signer on the Veloster. Can she legally trade in the car without my approval?

At first I thought "cool, little less debt." But then I thought about all the people who say their credit score dropped when they payed off a vehicle.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Thats what I thought. She does know some shady ass people though. I wouldn't be surprised if she has someone sign my name. Hell, even the salesman at Hyundai would probably do it.

The trade doesn't make any sense financially, either. Gonna have to see how this plays out.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

you both have to sign it over. In fact since youre the primary you own it. She could really fuck herself and you if she manages to do this. I can't see the trade working in her favor wtihout any rollover and you could end up on the hook for that if you're not careful.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

The loan doesn't mean shit.

It revolves around who the title holder is. generally when you go to a dealership they put all the names of the people financially responsible for it on the title.

Give the lien holder a call and ask them who appears on the title. If there is more than one person than all the parties need to sign off b4 anything can be done with that vehicle

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

I dont think I've ever seen anyone on the title that didnt havet he loan in their name.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

it depends on how it is signed for. at least here in TN it depends on if the title says (you AND her) or (you OR her).

in New Mexico its this way also.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

I dont think I've ever seen anyone on the title that didnt havet he loan in their name.

Our, my wife and I, have our Pilot in both are names but the loan is strictly in her name through Honda Financial.

Our house deed has both are names on it but the loan is strictly in my name through Wells Fargo.

It's not common but can be done. We do things like this so that our credit scores don't get impacted by the same debt. My debt to income ratio is obviously slightly skewed as I hold the the highest debt with the home while hers is better with nothing on it since the car was paid off. This was done strictly from a financial standpoint and should not be attempted with anyone you don't trust 1000%

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Archived