Auto Loan Legal Question

if you divorce dont you own half what she owns even if they are bills?

one of my co workers got divorced a few years back. he owned 2 homes that got given to him by his pops before dying. bitch got 1 house he kept the other. he sold the house he kept and paid off a 2005 expo he had bought when they where still married. it was not under her name at all and she was not on the title or registration and she still took half that shit after he had paid it off.. so lets say he paid off 15k and he had to pay her off half what was worth of that expo.. another thing. during the divorce process she managed to not send a single payment on the houss for 6 months and he ate up that debt.. court ruled they owned 50/50 and it included debt lol funny how the court didnt make her eat half the debt on the expo and made him pay her for it. Cali protects a female way too much he had to pay half her debt she wasnt paying and they didnt have her to pay half the debt he was paying

I'm dying to know what her payment and interest rate is

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

if you divorce dont you own half what she owns even if they are bills?

I don't want that POS

I'm dying to know what her payment and interest rate is

No way in hell she paid $25k for it. Its not the base model, but its not loaded either. Her credit is pretty good, but she doesn't know how to haggle with sales people.

Looking at the dealer website, the same model and features are listed at $18600.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Go do that then, if will stop her from being able to drain your bank accounts and sell assets.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived