Bighoss' new build, 2009 Z06

Every go fast mod, audio, wheels, pretty much anything custom devalues the car. So let's say something really bad happens either mid progress or after the engine mods and he can no longer afford the car. Sells his $49k car for $36k even with the 10+ he put into it. But it's just my opinion. I'm only jealous that I can't afford to put wheels on my car let alone engine mods.

Carry on

the f150 was walled before it was paid off

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

So you like to live dangerously. Good for you. Like I said continue because it is fun to watch

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I'm sure if he couldn't afford the car and maintenance, he wouldn't be "modding" it

I believe what IH8punkrock Is Trying To Say Is If shit hits the Fan and he Couldn't afford to pay for It anymore it could be a bad because the mods would hurt resale value.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Fucking sweet ride man.. I still want a corvette it was either my escalade or the corvette but I got muh caddy ?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Y'all are doing it wrong. Get yourself paralyzed and you'll never have to work again. The government will pay you to do nothing!

The government is paying you taxpayers are.

You're welcome.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Y'all are doing it wrong. Get yourself paralyzed and you'll never have to work again. The government will pay you to do nothing!

You're welcome.

Thank you! Just last week I was able to get myself a pair of pants that weren't completely worn out with holes in them. And I bought them outright! No financing!

You're welcome.

Thank you! Just last week I was able to get myself a pair of pants that weren't completely worn out with holes in them. And I bought them outright! No financing!

must have gone to college

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived