Bighoss' new build, 2009 Z06

we're bringing down a 14 GT500 with bolt ons/pullied, a 13 5.0 with a Paxton 2200 kit with a built bottom end and maybe a stalled auto with a 100 shot, and a few turbo f-bodies. oh and a 600 rwhp LS3 5th gen with a 250 shot.

I gotta play parts hauler though for the weekend...since the f150 doesn't race...

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

lol the 5.0 will run without spray, dependent upon how the S/C gets around. Should be pretty close. He's aiming for 800rwhp with a clutch. If we fuck the MT-82 up anymore then a 6r80 is getting thrown in with a 3800 stall, a set of clutches, and a billet intermediate shaft.

The spray is only going to be there if it is needed. Heavy ass Mustang with 800rwhp vs a light ass vette on spray sounds close.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Them cars right there look fast just sitting still. They do have some classy lines to em. Never did like the taillights though. I'd shave them and do something different if I had one.

I plan on taking it to the track this saturday, its going to take a little while to figure out how the car wants to be launched on the hoosiers so Im not expecting any impressive numbers, my guess for the first pass is a 12.3@127 and improving from there, Im hoping to eventually run a mid to low 10 at 135+ on motor

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

I plan on taking it to the track this saturday, its going to take a little while to figure out how the car wants to be launched on the hoosiers so Im not expecting any impressive numbers, my guess for the first pass is a 12.3@127 and improving from there, Im hoping to eventually run a mid to low 10 at 135+ on motor

Where did you order your stuff at? I might have to order my stuff soon too. Or did you get the wheels and tires local?

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

All you think it's got in it is low 12's?

When you getting it caged?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived