baron_of_bass Posted December 7, 2015 Report Posted December 7, 2015 I thought about it but I'd rather not spend $2k on coil overs. My track doesn't give a shit about roll barsI like that track lolDon't think of it that way lol think about how much nicer the car will sit, and how much better you'll do on that 1320 haha Handling will improve too Team Bass-Hz
bighossf150 Posted March 28, 2016 Author Report Posted March 28, 2016 shit is about to get real Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
OrionStang Posted March 28, 2016 Report Posted March 28, 2016 That's gonna be so fun Meanwhile, Im over here barely in the 11s. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
bighossf150 Posted March 28, 2016 Author Report Posted March 28, 2016 lulz Im shooting for high nines, either going with a 100 or 125 shot. Should be good for a little over 700rwhp at 3100lbs so the car will boogie. Ended up getting a 102mm plate kit, purge, bottle heater, window switch and all the other little bs parts you need Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
SlamminBeats Posted March 29, 2016 Report Posted March 29, 2016 That's gonna be so fun Meanwhile, Im over here barely in the 11s. around here 11s would wreck most people at lights. I would happy in the 11s..LOL damn FWD.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted March 29, 2016 Report Posted March 29, 2016 That's gonna be so fun Meanwhile, Im over here barely in the 11s. around here 11s would wreck most people at lights. I would happy in the 11s..LOL damn FWD. Tons of fast cars in our area, you just aren't looking lol. Hard to go fast on the streets here though with all the damn potholes. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
SlamminBeats Posted March 29, 2016 Report Posted March 29, 2016 That's gonna be so fun Meanwhile, Im over here barely in the 11s. around here 11s would wreck most people at lights. I would happy in the 11s..LOL damn FWD. Tons of fast cars in our area, you just aren't looking lol. Hard to go fast on the streets here though with all the damn potholes. There definitely are but I never see the nice cars pulling. Its always the ricers. So many potholes. its death trap after death trap.
mtopper Posted March 29, 2016 Report Posted March 29, 2016 That's gonna be so fun Meanwhile, Im over here barely in the 11s. around here 11s would wreck most people at lights. I would happy in the 11s..LOL damn FWD. Tons of fast cars in our area, you just aren't looking lol. Hard to go fast on the streets here though with all the damn potholes. There definitely are but I never see the nice cars pulling. Its always the ricers. So many potholes. its death trap after death trap. there are so many nice quick cars in the area. you just never expect it. the guys who have the fast ones don't show off. ricers will always rice. 2013 Ford F250 CCLB XLT Bone stock work truck for now
bighossf150 Posted April 9, 2017 Author Report Posted April 9, 2017 Just got a new pb in the car, I tried a nitrous pass but bogged bad off the line and once it got moving it blew the tires off got sideways so I got out of it, tapped the brakes, got back on it and ended up running a 11.89 at 136. Next pass was a motor pass, dumped the clutch at 5k and ended up running a 10.56@136 with a 1.68 60', 1/8 was a 6.92@107. They stopped me on the return road and told me that I couldn't run again without a fire jacket so I was done for the night. Should run around a 9.70-9.80 at 146-147 if I can get a clean nitrous pass Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
baron_of_bass Posted April 9, 2017 Report Posted April 9, 2017 Sweet baby Jesus Those mid to high nines give me the chills. Good stuff man Team Bass-Hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.