Jump to content

Yoga Pants BAN!!!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

WTF

http://news.yahoo.com/montana-yoga-pats-ban-gop-175449277.html

Whether it was a joke or not, this douche needs a punch in the face.

The 2nd greatest female piece of clothing to wear.

I have a hard time with the yoga pants. On the one hand I've seen some truly amazing things because of them. On the flip side of that coin some of the most disturbing sights I've seen have been thanks to yoga pants.

Posted

WTF

http://news.yahoo.com/montana-yoga-pats-ban-gop-175449277.html

Whether it was a joke or not, this douche needs a punch in the face.

The 2nd greatest female piece of clothing to wear.

I have a hard time with the yoga pants. On the one hand I've seen some truly amazing things because of them. On the flip side of that coin some of the most disturbing sights I've seen have been thanks to yoga pants.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Posted

they should just be banned in certain sizes

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Posted

And the first greatest piece of clothing would be?

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Posted

And the first greatest piece of clothing would be?

Volleyball shorts

EDIT: Agree on banning after a certain size, no one wants to see those jelly rolls.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Posted

I personally love wearing yoga pants, they are just so freeing...........but seriously why would he even joke about that.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4602 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...