dstnparr Posted February 22, 2015 Report Posted February 22, 2015 I have a 2009 Ford focus and I currently run 2 kicker L3 15's on a RF 750.1. They hit but it is a temporary setup until i get my new system. I am looking to get a Sundown Audio Zv.4 18 in the trunk. I figured out that my i can get about 7 cu ft after displacement of the sub and the 5'' slot port tuned to 32 hz.
ToNasty Posted February 22, 2015 Report Posted February 22, 2015 a 5" slot port? 7 cubes? what power are you going to run? ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
catch 22 Posted February 24, 2015 Report Posted February 24, 2015 Might have to take out the back seat. I don't see a zv4 18 fitting in the trunk
rockFord_Expedition Posted February 24, 2015 Report Posted February 24, 2015 I have a 2009 Ford focus and I currently run 2 kicker L3 15's on a RF 750.1. They hit but it is a temporary setup until i get my new system. I am looking to get a Sundown Audio Zv.4 18 in the trunk. I figured out that my i can get about 7 cu ft after displacement of the sub and the 5'' slot port tuned to 32 hz. Was there a question you were going to ask or are you just sharing your idea? Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.