LsChevy Posted February 25, 2015 Report Posted February 25, 2015 I've been reading about subs for a while now, and it seems like every 4-5 years a new sub be the new king for a while ..for example...re xxx, re mt, dd 9500's, L7, btl...etc the sp4 performs well in all areas and I rarely see anything negative being said about them Versatile Ported Sealed 4th order Massive output Takes well above rated Solid build Sexy looking (lol) Under $500 Very good SQ
ToNasty Posted February 25, 2015 Report Posted February 25, 2015 I don't think its an era. A lot of people like them so they use them. I don't think its "the cool sub out". People like them so they use them ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
magillaru Posted February 25, 2015 Report Posted February 25, 2015 Good story bro. just kidding man..... I hear nothing but good things about Fi in general so you can't lose. Singer Alternators Team Asshole #anothershittysingerbuild
OrionStang Posted February 25, 2015 Report Posted February 25, 2015 Just an FYI, a little birdie told me 12's are close. Just need a few design tweaks. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
yurvalentine Posted February 25, 2015 Report Posted February 25, 2015 Just an FYI, a little birdie told me 12's are close. Just need a few design tweaks. In other words....guess what subs he's thinking about lmao
CleanSierra Posted February 25, 2015 Report Posted February 25, 2015 Just an FYI, a little birdie told me 12's are close. Just need a few design tweaks. A little birdie told me something was in the works too. But my birdie is in Texas.... Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Leo1103 Posted February 25, 2015 Report Posted February 25, 2015 All of my birdies are buried under all of this damn snow 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
Miguels Posted February 25, 2015 Report Posted February 25, 2015 Just an FYI, a little birdie told me 12's are close. Just need a few design tweaks. guess its time for a rebuild my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.