Krakin Posted March 3, 2015 Report Posted March 3, 2015 I would help you get loud, but it's for the better of the sport if you don't annoy others. That's how noise pollution laws are passed. However, then I would just ask for proof of my decibel level and then refute it when using the wrong weighting system. It also helps that I'm not loud on purpose. I may also like SPL at times, but when I hear a trunk rattler or some other assbag I always despise them. Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
Karkov Posted March 3, 2015 Report Posted March 3, 2015 Gives all bassheads a bad rap when you piss people off 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
juan777 Posted March 3, 2015 Report Posted March 3, 2015 Best way to be louder outside is to be louder in general That being said, don't be an asshole to people bro, do not bass in neighborhoods or after 8-9pm. #BASSHEADCOURTESY The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
SoCaLBaMF Posted March 3, 2015 Report Posted March 3, 2015 Be loudest inside and quietest outside... will impress more people. Sleeper mode. 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
gage120 Posted March 3, 2015 Author Report Posted March 3, 2015 Thanks for the people that are putting it nice I appreciate it
moredbs Posted March 3, 2015 Report Posted March 3, 2015 Here you go. just keep it down ,and be respectful to others.http://youtu.be/kgM3IASPTgM
BeatBox Posted March 3, 2015 Report Posted March 3, 2015 Here you go. just keep it down ,and be respectful to others.http://youtu.be/kgM3IASPTgM
JeepAndBassXJ Posted March 3, 2015 Report Posted March 3, 2015 I set mine up so that it's not all that loud from the out side but is crazy from the inside, it does a 147.2 sealed.. First reason so that nothing gets stolen, so I don't get everyone mad, and so I can surprise who ever get's inside after they talked crap. Still, I have complaints over it from people so the best thing to do is turn it down in traffic and near houses, plus that gives time for the subs to cool if you are getting them smelly. Don't be one of those guys who thinks they are showing off because you'll just look stupid. Don't get me wrong, I love bass a lot, but I'm also a full time collage student and it really gets annoying when people are showing off while I need study time. YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/JeepAndBass Website: https://www.jeepandbass.com/ My Jeep: 157.3dB @26hz Drag Style 162.3dB @36Hz Outlaw 160.7db @35hz Headrest My Honda: 155.4dB Drag Style 158.0db Outlaw
Noel989 Posted March 3, 2015 Report Posted March 3, 2015 Make it ricer Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.