Thanks mr sq snob.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Thanks mr sq snob.

Lol not like that but if you wanna take it like that's fine....

I still do shit tons of basic installs and kicker would be one of my last choices and that's my preference all lvl of kickers up to the L7 have a certain tone to them that I think sounds hideous I would pick the lowest level of jl audio before kicker for tonality reasons again my preference and I do have my favorite mainstream brands kickers are just at the bottom of the list for the tonality issues...

Ps I have a pair of kickers in my 62 I was able to get the tonality problem fixed with a bandpass but now I have sloppy and muddy bass transitions

I got the subs for 40 bucks and have been playing for over 5 years all audio even kicker has its place in the audio world there just my least favorite and I can have that opinion

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Thanks mr sq snob.

Lol not like that but if you wanna take it like that's fine....

I still do shit tons of basic installs and kicker would be one of my last choices and that's my preference all lvl of kickers up to the L7 have a certain tone to them that I think sounds hideous I would pick the lowest level of jl audio before kicker for tonality reasons again my preference and I do have my favorite mainstream brands kickers are just at the bottom of the list for the tonality issues...

Ps I have a pair of kickers in my 62 I was able to get the tonality problem fixed with a bandpass but now I have sloppy and muddy bass transitions

I got the subs for 40 bucks and have been playing for over 5 years all audio even kicker has its place in the audio world there just my least favorite and I can have that opinion

yes its your opinion but why is n8 opinion wrong.. just like you, he has his own opinion or is it that only yours count?

It's not an opinion that kickers even L7s have tonality issues it's a fact.....

My opinion is where they land on my list of what I would buy and that's my only reply to your attempted troll Miguel have a nice day

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

It's not an opinion that kickers even L7s have tonality issues it's a fact.....

My opinion is where they land on my list of what I would buy and that's my only reply to your attempted troll Miguel have a nice day

do tell. I have never personally used kicker, i used earthquake before i found sunburnt

From a resale stand point. I would only buy the older AMERICAN MADE Kicker stuff.

There's an old school S12D I may pick up tomorrow.

Visually mint cone and surround. Coil metered fine, but she has a partial spider separation at the former.

Last of the American Made subs made before Kicker went to China.

Anyway, Kicker has gone down hill sub wise. Everytime I test a sub to flip at least 1 of the coils are burnt!

Public Service Notice: Shortened for Ahmed. Damn it! I deleted the pic of the separation. We all know how some people need pics when

the reading is too much for them.

-Frank

I still have an old stillwater designs solo baric 12" buried in my parents basement somewhere.

And no its not for sale.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I like my FI stuff.. On a side note iv'e owned a bunch of mainstream stuff, with the exeption of some tweeters i never blew shit up. And didn't really think any of it sounded like shit .

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

Archived