Professor's Double-Standard? What Do You Think?

I'll get the note, still think its bullshit. I never leave early, and I let her know exactly why I was leaving that day. I was in fucking pain. I should get at least half credit

Meanwhile, this bitch can leave every day at break, no questions asked, because she is prego?

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

why is it out of the question that there is already an agreement in place, based on the pregnancy woman bringing a doctors note in?

And when you bring your doctor note in what happens to the credit you get? and how do you know she isn't losing credit as well?

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Do you have a syllabus, if so I bet it states to have one in it.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

I got out of class early or completely before for "medical reasons".

With the doctors notes , she's not asking for a medical condition.

Otherwise she's got no way to know if you're telling the truth or just lying to get out early.

I've never left early before, why would I lie? Anyway, I'll give the cunt a note.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Ask her if it's because you are a man and accuse her of being sexist, that's what a woman would do(reversed obviously).

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I get why your upset about all this, I would feel the same if I was in your shoes. Its not like you up and left without saying anything, you had a legit reason to leave. The chick may have a doctors note but it's not like you do this daily. It's bullshit in my book.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Archived