Kenny's burb 2017, 2018 2 time, World title holder -Psyclone

Thanks man. Hes done a shit load of nice work, fast.

We are going to be in Sacromento, Cali. Its Oct 15-16. We will be down the 14th-17th. Long haul. I hope to god it gets us there and back. Thanks for the kind words. Its appreciated.

I debating if i was gonna go to finals becasue i dint have my car playing, damm you just made my decision, see you there Sunday bud want a demo of this beast!

Thanks man. Hes done a shit load of nice work, fast.

We are going to be in Sacromento, Cali. Its Oct 15-16. We will be down the 14th-17th. Long haul. I hope to god it gets us there and back. Thanks for the kind words. Its appreciated.

I debating if i was gonna go to finals becasue i dint have my car playing, damm you just made my decision, see you there Sunday bud want a demo of this beast!

Get there. Come have a beer with us ;)

Really excited to see this thing in a few days. I think they are dragging me along for the drive to CA. Should be fun.

Not really liking the blue boxes dude. Issues :(

So glad your coming. :)

Gotta be kidding me. :( Say it ain't so!!

Those Transpos have issues left and right.

We had it all up and running. We put up/saw the biggest score weve ever saw burp, and 30 second ave... then, ran into issue. :(

Praying we can get it figured out, or, at least get it running OK for worlds...... I mean, well be there on battery only if thats what it takes.

ATM, im just not happy with how reliable they are acting atm........... We are like you,... play for 6 hours straight,... or gfy. Demo all day, compete, and demo more.....

Hope it can get situated. Either way... we are going...... tis what it tis.........

Text me like wensday night, or so or ill text you soon..... we need to plan on when we are blowing this joint. Super stoked to see everyone, and hang out. :)

How are things?????

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived