Ordered my new subs today & expecting them & some other goodies to come in by the end of the week! I CAN'T wait to show this build off! EPIC!

Damn! How did I miss THIS build, wow, excellent job sir

Thanks man! Be sure to check out the side stories on everything on this build! A BUNCH of history behind some of this stuff and fine detail was put into it! I've got it entered into the SOTM right now to!

LAST PUSH FOR SOTM VOTE'S! Time is running out to cast your vote!

Start of the new build for the Wagon! 6 of the 8 Sundown Audio X6.5sw's came in today! The 7th one in the picture I have been testing with and plan on putting it in my Tahoe. I was VERY impressed with these little MONSTER's! For no more cone area then they have, they pound! I will be building a 4th order for them to take the place of the X10's! I'm not going to release any more of the box details yet but it should be AWESOME! I'm going to keep running the X10's until I'm ready to put the X6.5sw's in! :yahoo:

DSCN3489_zpsl7rnspvi.jpg

DSCN3483_zpsxdjfqtlr.jpg

DSCN3492_zpszbzclyfe.jpg

DSCN3495_zps8md5tlow.jpg

WELL HELLO 3/4" Plexi-Glass! Let's see what we can do with this!

DSCN3504_zpsljlwlxeh.jpg

DSCN3506_zpsbssrpipb.jpg

DSCN3507_zps3dleuddd.jpg

If you care to follow this build in full details here is the link!

NEW SUB'S 8 SundownAudio X6.5sw Build

24 hour FLASH vote off between me and RF's system for the SOTM! If you like this build then cast a vote for it!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197090-march-sotm-24-hour-flash-vote/

Can you link vids of the setup entered in SOTM?

which one I took one today but I didn't turn the system on or I did one last weekend with it playing

Archived