Thanks guy's I tried to keep under the hood clean & simple! I have since this picture add a second 270 amp alternator as well as did a serpentine pulley conversion on it.

motorr_zpspwji43ei.jpg

This is what the inside looks like

clean_zps2m4aielu.jpg

This is the Custom fuse/ground distribution block I had ToolMaker build just for the suitcase. I am running some of his other custom parts as well through out the build

fuse%20block1_zpsjvi0mksy.jpg

How do I enter for the System of the Month????? I'm new to the site and would like to submit my build in it

It's came a LONG way! This is when I very first started on it. 6X9's didn't even match and the suitcase was empty! But I kept on upgrading and adding on until what you see today!

old%20suitcase_zps1nrjmfq8.jpg

This Is the Most creative build I've ever seen.

props man this thing is amazing.

You've got my vote.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

That a pretty slick install and beautiful ride

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Archived