LsChevy Posted March 14, 2015 Report Posted March 14, 2015 Can you guys recommend some good subs that's 1-2k watts that's about $300 per woofer? With good sq and can dig deep..I'm trying to help a friend with good system but in my search for subs for my system I've always overlooked subs in this category for the more higher power subs so I can run less subs with more power
Joe X Posted March 14, 2015 Report Posted March 14, 2015 AA Havoc, SSA Xcon would be two others to look at.
Jeff4661 Posted March 14, 2015 Report Posted March 14, 2015 Soundqubed hdc3s Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Miguels Posted March 14, 2015 Report Posted March 14, 2015 i prefer the Fi Q and the AA havoc.. you can also look for a sundown Z v.3 my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
60/40 Posted March 17, 2015 Report Posted March 17, 2015 Soundqubed hdc3s This is what I have in a 12". I have nothing to compare so I can't say if it sounds good or bad. I am happy with it, pushing it with an ia 20.1 in a 2.2 cube box @35 hz. Its finally starting to break in now, had it about 3 weeks.
JeremyN Posted March 17, 2015 Report Posted March 17, 2015 ULTRA 2 12" Jeff Vue Customs 1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors1 American Bass 100.1 on sub1 Hertz EP2 on doorsJVC deck IPOD controlStock 105 amp alt DD-1big 3new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/ Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.