Wtb 2400-3200 rms amp 1 ohm

guimond47

Im assuming it was voltage drop because everything else is mint. It is what it is ... I have volt drop at idle an i think thats that problem. Its not good on mosfets. I have no xs power dealer around me i might end up buying just another agm battery and go with that and dual alts for sure

Orion 2500D , 2-10" alpine type X. Custom enclosure,
Alpine amp for mids and highs.
Working on a center channel ATM

Before you drop all that coin, if you have a reputable alt and decent batts, I would fine tooth comb through all power and ground wiring to be sure.

Make sure all terminal points are clean, free of any corrosion at all, give each wire a good yank to make sure solder points/crimps are rock solid, test the ground locations with an ohm meter, etc.

I had a loose engine ground on my last car that was causing my voltage to only charge at 13.5 and I was dropping into the 11's, just because of one loose terminal.

It's worth the time to make sure everything is rock solid if you find something and don't have to pay for all new electrical.

I will not have reputable alts because they aren't available in canada , my alternator is gonna be custom built at my alternator shop . Ill run duals . 1 is a 250 amp and the other is a 350 amp they both see 110-160amp at idle . Are the xs batts really a benifit over a regular agm battery made by northstar? I can get kenetik but again powercell really needed? Thanks and my truck just got wired so everything is still new ...

If the hifonics is the same thing supposedly then why do you hear about so many of them blowing but I've only heard of a couple sq's doing the same?

oh god...this reasoning again? how about the fact that hifonics sells 48353589x more amps than soundqubed?

If hifonics is so great you run one then.

I'll stick to stuff that isn't shit.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I will not have reputable alts because they aren't available in canada , my alternator is gonna be custom built at my alternator shop . Ill run duals . 1 is a 250 amp and the other is a 350 amp they both see 110-160amp at idle . Are the xs batts really a benifit over a regular agm battery made by northstar? I can get kenetik but again powercell really needed? Thanks and my truck just got wired so everything is still new ...

Did you do the wiring on the truck or did someone else?

When I found the loose ground I mentioned earlier, it was within the first couple weeks after I had just redone it. And if you had a shop do it, who the hell even knows if its right, shops nowadays can be so fucking shady its not funny.

uh what? reputable alts are available To canada Maybe not purchasing them at a store but they are still available to canada, And why the fuck are you running 2 alts for 2500 watts... a 250 amp alt and a couple of batteries would be adequate for that... unless you have some major wiring issues where you are getting a shit ton of resistance. if that's the case better find it before some thing happens..

dual alts for a single 2500 w amp and one amp for the mids ? That is really overkill.

You must have a problem somewhere.

Everything is available in Canada !

I live in a french Caribbean island, and I've ordered everything from the USA : Mechman alts, subs, amps,... I even bought an XS S3400 locally recently ! We have a few XS batts dealers locally, now ! But Northstar batteries are good too.

You'll have to pay for shipping, but that will not be too expensive from USA to Canada.

Good luck.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Yea it may seem over kill but its also a diesel. It has two heater grids in the intake(100amp each) and on a cold day those go on/off and create volt drop as well. I will add more grounds and look it over . I dont bring my stuff anywhere. Im a fleet mechanic by trade so thats not an issue, im not loooking to spend 800 for 1 alt is what im getting at . And the xs power would cost me around 550-600 for one shipped , duty fees and what not. Im not really looking to spend that. The northstar batts has a pulse of 1600 amps ...

Like was said before i do have a lead acid battery( few years old ) in line with my good agm. The lead acid is probably bring the agm down....

If the hifonics is the same thing supposedly then why do you hear about so many of them blowing but I've only heard of a couple sq's doing the same?

oh god...this reasoning again? how about the fact that hifonics sells 48353589x more amps than soundqubed?

If hifonics is so great you run one then.

I'll stick to stuff that isn't shit.

Both hifonics and soundqubed are of the lower quality amps to me. I wouldnt run either, but if i HAD to pick, id go with hifonics.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

Archived