March 2015 SOTM Vote- Sponsored by Droppin Hz Car Audio - Enter to win a $350 store credit!!!

2015 March SOTM Vote  

231 members have voted

1. 1. 2015 March SOTM Vote

This is the link to my side story on the suitcase build in Bis-Kwik! I never thought I would take it this far or let alone be privileged enough to part of SOTM! This is the full story on it and it's several rebuild's to become what it is today! From hauling luggage to driving my complete system to sound AWESOME! Be sure to check it and read the full story on this part of the build!

Thank You again for the one's that have voted & to the one's that take the time to read the build side stories!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196959-suitcase-build-in-bis-kwik/

Sunday morning bump for some more votes guys. Build log in my signature.

Remember this is SYSTEM of the month, not interior of the month, paint job of the month, or anything like that.

If this was a car show or an SPL competition I know I wouldn't have a chance, but what makes my build unique in this contest is that I am one of very few that can say that I built 100% of my build on my own in my backyard, no shops, no sponsors, I don't own a ton of tools, and still absolutely no corners cut. Done on a budget but still done proper. I spent nearly 10 years accumulating everything that went into this build, so it shows what anyone and I mean anyone can do with some determination and work ethic.

Here is my build log, lots of pics and a little wordy, but a good read if you have a few minutes.

WOW

loganberry, on 17 October 2009 - 11:39 PM, said:

on the lows it sounds like a 90 year old vagina flapping in the wind

JayP, on 10 June 2010 - 4:53 AM, said:

Your truck looks like a prostitute gave the car a blow job with starburst in it's mouth.

OH WEEEEE The new members are out today!

26 participants and only a few of them are active in this thread.. those who are have the most votes.. if you want to get votes post videos and pictures in this thread. it seems to be working for the few who are doing so

Lemme see if I can get 30 votes in 3 days...

IMG_20150217_012021_zpstardwjgh.jpgIMG_20150207_105405278_zpsym3egar1.jpg

loganberry, on 17 October 2009 - 11:39 PM, said:

on the lows it sounds like a 90 year old vagina flapping in the wind

JayP, on 10 June 2010 - 4:53 AM, said:

Your truck looks like a prostitute gave the car a blow job with starburst in it's mouth.

Archived