Second Skin Audio

Who is the best at designing boxes? I want to do a 6th order!

rather use decawear for a design then him... still have the original deathbox instructions dont have 2 tens to try it though lol.. also want to try the home wrecker

I can save you the trouble and tell you a deathbox doesn't work worth a damn.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

I am...

Paypal me.. and ill get you fucking loud and shit...

Can we get a free sample?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

rather use decawear for a design then him... still have the original deathbox instructions dont have 2 tens to try it though lol.. also want to try the home wrecker

I wouldn't. I am not saying I put decware in the same league at all...but yea...I would just learn how to design something decent for your specific sub then a one size fits all.

Pwk is a joke and a jackass to boot (still waiting on my design...from 2013), Decware is good theory but a one size fits all which won't fit your driver most likely because it wasn't made for it, Bill Fitzmaurice gets close but has very specific T/S Parameters that will work with his designs so the limitation is that its a one size fits all approach again.

Bottom line is don't get played and put in the time and effort to learn how to model and design an enclosure. If you can't do that theres about 10-12 people on here I would ask for help but a decent design is going to cost some money because it take time to do it right. You get what you pay for.

I am...

Paypal me.. and ill get you fucking loud and shit...

this fuckin guy,

Look all I know is I sent him $100 and all I got were naked pictures.

totally worth it.

Dick pics.... nothing but dick pics...

shut up.. it was cold mate...... freezing cold.

the deathbox has a sub recommended for it and im pretty sure it gives you the thiele to look for in tens to use i would have to check again

build one and get back to me. The cool thing about his enclosures least some of them is that you can tune them. They're fun to mess around with to get some theory under your belt but most of what he is doing is a 4th or a 6th or a horn which well...a true bass horn is huge soooo yea probably not gonna fit.

Yea I know Trit I'm fuckin slackin on the Fitz stuff!

the deathbox has a sub recommended for it and im pretty sure it gives you the thiele to look for in tens to use i would have to check again

build one and get back to me. The cool thing about his enclosures least some of them is that you can tune them. They're fun to mess around with to get some theory under your belt but most of what he is doing is a 4th or a 6th or a horn which well...a true bass horn is huge soooo yea probably not gonna fit.

Yea I know Trit I'm fuckin slackin on the Fitz stuff!

ahh i don't know every review ive read is good.... the deathbox plans where free so no lose besides buying tens if i try it ... doesn't matter need to finish my car before i build my H.T sub

Archived