Blue Posted November 11, 2008 Report Posted November 11, 2008 Man that is a sweet bronco. I give her some love for building such a beautiful vehicle. That is a lot of alternators, i think meade has some catching up to do. lol. On the car domain page its says its and 86 bronco, its not an that year, unless she did a nose job on it and put an 87 and up front end. Still an amazing vehicle, and the craftsman shit is the best i have ever seen. formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
AI James Posted November 11, 2008 Report Posted November 11, 2008 Man that is a sweet bronco. I give her some love for building such a beautiful vehicle. That is a lot of alternators, i think meade has some catching up to do. lol. On the car domain page its says its and 86 bronco, its not an that year, unless she did a nose job on it and put an 87 and up front end. Still an amazing vehicle, and the craftsman shit is the best i have ever seen.shes def a legend in the businessbut to many people assume that she built the bronco
Charger Posted November 11, 2008 Report Posted November 11, 2008 Alma Gates is a legend in my eyes. There's tonnes of articles about her and her old red Bronco over the internet. Excellent reads. Previous 150+ daily rides: Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470 2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4 x American Bass HD18 walled SMD - System of The Month August 2008 My Youtube Videos
dwright27 Posted November 11, 2008 Report Posted November 11, 2008 great picture charger 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Decaf Posted November 11, 2008 Report Posted November 11, 2008 i was up at 3:47 this morning looking at this thread and alma gates was reading this post whats she doing up so late... lol
Alma Gates Posted November 11, 2008 Report Posted November 11, 2008 i was up at 3:47 this morning looking at this thread and alma gates was reading this post whats she doing up so late... lol I wasn't up late, it was time to get up. My dog wanted out... I was looking at some of my stored stuff and came across this item. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2124933 There are some good pictures of the existing Bronco which is a 1986 Bronco slightly modified. We changed the hood in order to get it to work. Enjoy and Thanks Alma
alphasig293 Posted November 11, 2008 Report Posted November 11, 2008 I can remember back in the day when she was sponsered by Precision Power, I think. She had like 48 10's in it then and a buttload of ppi amps. 2005 Lariat F-150 On 30 inch DUBS 6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's 2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4 12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt 7 NSB 170 batterys
Blue Posted November 11, 2008 Report Posted November 11, 2008 I wasn't up late, it was time to get up. My dog wanted out... I was looking at some of my stored stuff and came across this item. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2124933 There are some good pictures of the existing Bronco which is a 1986 Bronco slightly modified. We changed the hood in order to get it to work. Enjoy and Thanks Lol. Thank you for clearing that up. The body looked like one but the only nose was saying no. With the amount of modifications done to it, that nose job face lift was easy as pie. Still an incredible machine. formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
bassboombottom Posted November 11, 2008 Report Posted November 11, 2008 I remember seeing her on Ripley's Believe It Or Not, and it was f*cking sweet! I even had a clip from that show on my old computer, but now I cant find it. If anyone has a link to where it may be, please link it. Also, sorry for threadjacking. 8v fury said:
Forevrbumpn Posted November 11, 2008 Report Posted November 11, 2008 I guess it really is hard trying to find info about her online I spent like 30 mins looking t up, Ripleys Believe it or not I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.