dolarbilz Posted January 21, 2016 Author Report Posted January 21, 2016 I like the looks of them...haven't heard them yet. My buddy just picked up audiofrog I may be changing already . I didn't go with the frankenmibass .. The builder tends to be inconsistent and my ocd of how things need to be kicked In..
reedal Posted January 21, 2016 Report Posted January 21, 2016 Hmm. I see a for sale thread in the future with all of these purchases and direction changes in this build can't wait to see more progress. The pillars and doors look pretty good. SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
dolarbilz Posted January 21, 2016 Author Report Posted January 21, 2016 Getting there..I'm having serious issues with the paint.blemishes. I have a painter said take care of it..
ToNasty Posted January 21, 2016 Report Posted January 21, 2016 You can't rattle can? Cmon man! ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
tdsa23 Posted January 21, 2016 Report Posted January 21, 2016 Looks good XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
dolarbilz Posted January 21, 2016 Author Report Posted January 21, 2016 You can't rattle can? Cmon man! 1st time I'm having this issue. I contacted SEM.they believe humidity.
notorious97200 Posted January 21, 2016 Report Posted January 21, 2016 tuned in now, late but in ! 20 pages, some months ... Keep going, keep the faith ! Nice front stage so far. black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp OEM head unit, Amplifiers : Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200. Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats. 2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.
dolarbilz Posted January 21, 2016 Author Report Posted January 21, 2016 tuned in now, late but in ! 20 pages, some months ... Keep going, keep the faith ! Nice front stage so far. Thanks I lost alot of motivation in the build.why its taking so long.but its coming back
CleanSierra Posted January 21, 2016 Report Posted January 21, 2016 You can't rattle can? Cmon man!1st time I'm having this issue. I contacted SEM.they believe humidity. Fish eyes? Blotchy? What's up with the paint? Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
dolarbilz Posted January 21, 2016 Author Report Posted January 21, 2016 the work i did is showing through and blemishes in some areas ..even though I do a final coat of resin sand it smooth then primer then paint
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.