Painting this time of year SUCKS. Get back on it and they will look tits.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Painting this time of year SUCKS. Get back on it and they will look tits.

I put a propane heater in my garage this time of year so its 70° or so in there. It helps with fiberglass and paint cure times and body filler as well.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Like I said I used this product many different ways wrong.light coats but kept the wettness through.its giving me issue. I pai t this time year alot AR show...but once I hit it with Gray scotch brite gives me a nice dull black brush look.lol

It's almost worth it to pay for it to be cut isn't it lol?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I don't know. I agree and disagree. I painted my pillars when it was about 45 degrees out. I do many thin coats. People get to happy with aerosol cans and do thick coats.

Not this cat though, he knows what's up.

Bill don't know shit. I'd never let him touch my truck

Archived