Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

...and then you'll go for that 150... haha

LOL Don't think it will ever do a 150! <_< But 145 oh YEAH I think it can do it! B)

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

What are you using for the top of your box? Is it plexiglass or what. Been looking at some for a box I want to build but the initial price tag was shocking. Care to share where you got it from?

2011 Silverado Ext Cab

Pioneer 6100NEX

SkyHigh 1/0

XS Power 

Polk db521 coax in rear

Skar 6.5 Components

Sundown SAE1000-D

Fosgate P600x4

Posted

What are you using for the top of your box? Is it plexiglass or what. Been looking at some for a box I want to build but the initial price tag was shocking. Care to share where you got it from?

ACRYLIC PLEXIGLASS I got it from a company off Ebay. POP Displays this is the link if it will show up http://stores.ebay.com/popdisplays/

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Haven't posted here in a bit! I was on the waiting list for these baby's! They should be at the house waiting for me now!!!! Sundown Audio SA-6.5CS v.2 Componet set! This hill be going in my kick panel!

csss_zpsbdatg7h7.jpg

css_zpsldnqejld.jpg

cs_zpshrzpfdhs.jpg

Posted

I'm a little behind with the updates! Pulled the CT SOunds out of the Kick & installed the new Sundown SA-6.5CSv.2 component set in! LOVE EM!

DSCN0136_zpsldkbrrrs.jpg

DSCN0137_zpsotm5g8es.jpg

DSCN0141_zpsuars9xew.jpg

DSCN0142_zpsf0miuefe.jpg

DSCN0144_zps8mrnk6v8.jpg

DSCN0146_zpsmlhnsetv.jpg

Well now fits like a GLOVE!

DSCN4601_zpskkvlitee.jpg

Posted

Did you keep the bullet tweets active?

Also, what kind of clearance do you have around the high beam floor switch?

Yes the Bullet tweets are active & I got a bunch of clearance around the High beam switch. I'll snap some shots of them in as soon as I can get it out in some sunlight. It's been raining here for dang near a week now!!!!! :sorry:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1896 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...