Jhunt94 Posted April 18, 2015 Report Posted April 18, 2015 Ehhh the book series i started to read was the emperror didnt die and luke turned to the darkside and was trained by him..... then han and leigha turned him back they have 2 kids with jedi powers... and they are searching for people with jedi powers to reastablish the jedi.. but who knows... really havent paid much attention to thia one I haven't even read any of the "newer" ones. I pretty much stick to the old republic books. 2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside250 Mechman AlternatorSky High Car Audio Big 3 XS Power D3400Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kitRockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcpRockford Fosgate T400-4DC Audio Lvl 4 12"Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" componentRockford Fosgate Punch 6x8Pioneer AVH-P2300DVDSMD Volt Meter
Azagtoth502 Posted April 18, 2015 Report Posted April 18, 2015 Strange seeing Han as an old man, but maaaaaaaan I'm pumped after seeing the new trailer. pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
Karkov Posted April 18, 2015 Report Posted April 18, 2015 whats the point of the comb thing, I don't get it....... 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
rockFord_Expedition Posted April 18, 2015 Report Posted April 18, 2015 Rockford mad LOL. Stevil, wtf fagboy? Damn right Ken! lol. Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
Kyblack76 Posted April 19, 2015 Author Report Posted April 19, 2015 Rockford mad LOL. Stevil, wtf fagboy? Damn right Ken! lol. Calm your tits mang... some sliver streaks, would look cool on him... or, some gray on his chin. Han looks like hes about 400...... soooooo SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Karkov Posted April 21, 2015 Report Posted April 21, 2015 whats the point of the comb thing, I don't get it....... Anybody? 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted April 21, 2015 Report Posted April 21, 2015 whats the point of the comb thing, I don't get it.......Anybody? Are you serious? That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Karkov Posted April 21, 2015 Report Posted April 21, 2015 whats the point of the comb thing, I don't get it.......Anybody? Are you serious? 100% I've only seen the newest 3 movies, not the old ones. Google it for me? lol fake? if it has to be zoomed in what's the point? I don't care too much about star warz so I am a bit lost...truly... 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted April 21, 2015 Report Posted April 21, 2015 whats the point of the comb thing, I don't get it.......Anybody? Are you serious? 100%I've only seen the newest 3 movies, not the old ones. Google it for me? lol fake? if it has to be zoomed in what's the point? I don't care too much about star warz so I am a bit lost...truly... It's an Easter egg, Let me introduce you to one of the best movies ever. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
aculous Posted April 21, 2015 Report Posted April 21, 2015 whats the point of the comb thing, I don't get it.......Anybody? Are you serious? 100% I've only seen the newest 3 movies, not the old ones. Google it for me? lol fake? if it has to be zoomed in what's the point? I don't care too much about star warz so I am a bit lost...truly... You're dead to me.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.