boom50cal Posted May 3, 2015 Report Posted May 3, 2015 One of the main reasons I didn't care about the fight was that I knew unless there was a knock out both sides would bitch if they lost. Or there would be some conspiracy going around never leave it in the judges hands... reason I watch MMA, lots more ways to end a fight. but when there's a decision in a high profile fight...it's always controversial. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
n8ball2013 Posted May 3, 2015 Report Posted May 3, 2015 And like I said may weather wins a boring ass fight. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Noel989 Posted May 3, 2015 Report Posted May 3, 2015 The first 2 fights were better Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Deeznutz Posted May 3, 2015 Report Posted May 3, 2015 We were invited to the fight party. Boring fight. Food was good though! -Frank
Ahmed Johnson Posted May 3, 2015 Report Posted May 3, 2015 Floyd won. Pacquiao was throwing stupid punches and didn't really put pressure on Floyd.
Miguels Posted May 3, 2015 Report Posted May 3, 2015 the worst fight ever in the history of boxing my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Ahmed Johnson Posted May 3, 2015 Report Posted May 3, 2015 I expected Manny to at least out punch him
baron_of_bass Posted May 3, 2015 Report Posted May 3, 2015 All I saw was art, Floyd took manny out of his comfort zone! Team Bass-Hz
Miguels Posted May 3, 2015 Report Posted May 3, 2015 lets be real Max.. pacquiao didnt do shit and didnt even let mayweather get in his game.. mayweather stood there in the pocket and that is not normal for him. paquiao was scared to fight his way and mayweathers game.. either fighter did shit if paquiao would have given a better fight mayweather would have given a better fight maybe even knocking paquiao out my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.