LT.Smoke Posted May 31, 2015 Report Posted May 31, 2015 Congrats brother to you and your son... Nice Guitar too Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted May 31, 2015 Report Posted May 31, 2015 Congrats! I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Karkov Posted May 31, 2015 Report Posted May 31, 2015 Congratz! Please let us know what he says when he gets the guitar! 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Tecomah Posted May 31, 2015 Report Posted May 31, 2015 Congrats!! 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
dog24fret Posted June 3, 2015 Author Report Posted June 3, 2015 I apologize for taking so long to respond. It has been a very busy around here to say the least. It went very very well and he gave the benediction also. I would've never thought he would be able to do that ever. His nerves were fried but he finished it and did very well. He was very shocked over the party as he didn't know anything about it it lol. He didn't want a party but got it anyway haha. About 48 people turned out for his grad and party including family from out of state. When he picked up the guitar case after going on a scavenger hunt with cards hehe. He thought I put bricks in it as my normal gag gifts. But when he opened it he gasp for air and started to cry seeing it was the guitar he wanted for almost a year. It was the only guitar he wanted after losing his SG in a fire in October. So to him it was very special in many ways most of us won't ever understand. He got his class ring from us also which he didn't think he would get. It has been rough for us but that is life really. We made his day special after all. With the money he got from people (jiminy crickets) he was able to get a 32" tv finally and still have money. He is in heaven right now having his own TV after 7 months. I am so proud of him and cried like a cookiepuss when he got the diploma thing. Been such a long hard road for him and such a amazing journey to get here today. It was worth al the sleepless nights and many miles of traveling to doc visits and hospitals. I am sorry for rambling yall still soaking it in he made it. The pics of him opening the guitar case. I didn't take pics of him crying it just wasn't right to me it was a personal moment. But the facial expression says all. Even granny thumper in the background was crying hahaha. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
dog24fret Posted June 3, 2015 Author Report Posted June 3, 2015 I wanted to say thank you to yall for the kinds words and will pass the congrats to him. I ain't nothing special and don't think I have done anything special imo. But thank you for the compliment and it means allot to me. All I can do is hope I was a good dad to him. I feel like I have let him down so many ways cause I never been able to take him on hunting trips and other dad and son stuff which would be normal for most. Just kills me inside to see him where he is and to think he never had a real childhood. But his struggles in life and hard times have made him special to so many. It has also opened the doors to him becoming a volunteer music therapist at his school. Well it was demanded actually by all the teachers and school board staff. He has been a blessing to many and has helped little children with the same issues as him. Amazing how one person's hell can be anothers inspiration or guidance. If ya would see how he normally walks. Ya would understand how awesome it was to see him walk with such confidence and self confidence. So so amazing site to see for us Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
MarioB Posted June 3, 2015 Report Posted June 3, 2015 FUCK YEAH!!!! He DID it. walking like a pimp n shit Congrats to both of you. One of your best moments in life. Great accomplishment 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
finkster Posted June 4, 2015 Report Posted June 4, 2015 Congrats to him. He looks like a fine, well rounded young man! DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Karkov Posted June 5, 2015 Report Posted June 5, 2015 Hell yea man!! Glad everything turned out this way!!!!!!!!!!! 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
dog24fret Posted June 5, 2015 Author Report Posted June 5, 2015 Hell yea man!! Glad everything turned out this way!!!!!!!!!!! Yes sir so are we without a doubt Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.