Is this a bad idea ?, why?

Go-N-Def

The idea is to run 4- 6 1/2 pa type speakers (silver flutes) on a 4 channel amp but, run 2 or 4 crescendo silk domes off the headunit.

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

i have always thought about doing this myself too. but never got around to it. lol.

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

You could but you're going to lose the control that you would get from your amp crossovers. Most head units are full range signal on the internal amp.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

you can do that but have to run the tweeters with a passive crossover ot a 3.3 mf cap to cut off low frequencies

'92 toy rolla EE90/AE92 1.3lt 12 x 8inch beyma (mids) 6 x beyma CP21-F tweeters(highs) 4 x 15 SPL Dynamics SPL380 D2(walled) 2 x ESX Vision 2500.2(mids,highs) 1 x SPL Dynamics D9-XS(subs) 4 x stinger SPV70 + 5 X SVR platinum 3500P batts 157.2 official on db drag comp-157.3 on same comp but eliminated...still a work in progress... Team Hxomania Trikala http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/156885-lil-noisy-toy-rolla/

Another issue you might run into is distortion/clipping levels being different. When I transferred my 80prs from the explorer to the Tahoe, I decided to check what level the internal amp distorted at, and while my RCAs are good up to full volume, the internal amp distorted at 48/62. So something to look out for when running speakers off of the HU.

The idea is to run 4- 6 1/2 pa type speakers (silver flutes) on a 4 channel amp but, run 2 or 4 crescendo silk domes off the headunit.

Where will the 4 6.5" drivers be located ??

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

does silver flute make pa speakers? I thought they only had their wool cone woofers but thats it.

PA speakers to me are a little more specific, limited xmax and treated paper cones...usually not very deep whatever thats off topic I suppose. Not trying to nitpick just wondering if theres someplace else to get silverflutes :)

run everything off an amp. HU power for speakers always sounds like ass, they aren't made to keep up with your $400 amp. Also theres a difference between really good clean power coming from a dedicated power supply on a amp as opposed to a dirtier mostfet amp doing everything it can to get you the, MOST LIKELY 20 watts rms that thing is doing. Even if the tweeters are more efficient it doesn't matter you are still going to get distortion.

Where will the 4 6.5" drivers be located ??

Doors

Two per I take it ???

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived