Alternator's that aren't $$$$$ ?

Looks like DC has them for your vehicle. Well worth the money too....

Like I said, not going to pay $600 I know they are good, I just don't have that kind of money for an alternator.

I have a 250XP Hairpin Denso unit that I can do for you for just under $550.00 out the door. That's a discounted price for you since I want to see you run a quality alternator ^_^

Damn, there's the hookup right there.
Fuck yea DC Power FTW! Shit if he doesn't take advantage of that hookup I will. I'm ready to get a dc alt anthony can you pm me and see what u can do for me?

look up Js Ultimate Alts on Facebook. :) His prices are about half of that. 240a ~325 shipped.

HU: Pioneer DMH-Z5350BT

Mids & Highs: ML280.3, ML700.3, ML1800.3 Mille Legend Series 3 way

Lows: x3 JL Audio 12TW3 powered by JL Audio RD1500/1 

Cable: x2 Skyhigh 0 Gage OFC kits. Skyhigh 8 gage & 16 gage OFC speaker cable

Sound Deadener: 121 sq feet of Skyhigh 120mil
DSP: AudioControl DM 810

Project Build Log

Click here: 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee SQ Build to see the build progress.

is Js tanney?

you are also missing the part that the DC power is a hairpin and trust me when i say there is a big difference.. most likely Js are used alts with upgraded parts with no idle output

You aren't getting the same quality as a dc alt for that price I can guarantee you that much.

Does that have a custom billet case too?

Bet not.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I just bought a js ultimate alts alternator for my vehicle. I got a 275 amp 6 phase hairpin for less than 400 shipped.

2017 Chevrolet Silverado LT CC - Will be running 2-3 DC Audion M3 8s, unsure of amp, Mechman 320 amp alt.

2005 Ford F150 - Bagged on 24s, fully shaved, raised bed floor. 

Archived