Jump to content

A different type of forum game "word game"


Recommended Posts

Posted

sail

hail

jail

mail

nail

tail

rail

brail

email

retail

Xs6tfOy.jpg

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

I sure did fuck it up. I switched the letters instead of adding or subtracting. My bad. Smf. Well, this shit is definitely not for me.

Well you did say you hit the swisher and closed your eyes so we kind of knew what was up

and the cool people didn't give a shit :)
Well, you are the one to remind us of where we're at so I guess you aren't........

I just wanted to play! I didn't care it got messed up otherwise.

I'm not very cool though :(

 

F150:

Stock :(

 

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

 

Posted

I sure did fuck it up. I switched the letters instead of adding or subtracting. My bad. Smf. Well, this shit is definitely not for me.

Well you did say you hit the swisher and closed your eyes so we kind of knew what was up
and the cool people didn't give a shit :)
Well, you are the one to remind us of where we're at so I guess you aren't........

I just wanted to play! I didn't care it got messed up otherwise.

I'm not very cool though :(

I know
Posted

boil

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 508 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...