CJs Droppin' HZ Car Audio F150 1/3 Bed Rack Update

Bold statement..... why is there no explanation........?

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

no doubt....

lets keep this on Cj's build... not other.... id hope

If he's gonna come in and slander someone's name legitamently on illegitametly it should have an explanation

I mean I could come in here and say Cody can't build a stereo blah blah blah, but if I did that I'd come with facts.. He did this wrong that wrong.... But ...... Cody can build a legit ass stereo so I ain't saying shit..... He's good he knows it.....

Just waiting for more pictures.... Which will take a while soo

Let's hear this smoke....

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Bold statement..... why is there no explanation........?

No explanation is needed. This is not about what was or more importantly wasn't done.

All that needs to be known is the truck is in my possession for the first time since July 2014 and it will be getting rebuilt.

no doubt....

lets keep this on Cj's build... not other.... id hope

If he's gonna come in and slander someone's name legitamently on illegitametly it should have an explanation

I mean I could come in here and say Cody can't build a stereo blah blah blah, but if I did that I'd come with facts.. He did this wrong that wrong.... But ...... Cody can build a legit ass stereo so I ain't saying shit..... He's good he knows it.....

Just waiting for more pictures.... Which will take a while soo

Let's hear this smoke....

I am moving next week, we close on our first house on Monday. Once we are settled in and I get through all of the honey do's, I will get started on the truck. I am planning to spend a few hours working everyday until it gets done.

Excited to see another build from you!

Pioneer 80PRS

4 Scan Speak discovery 4" full rage

2 Ampere Audio 6.5 Comp sets

3 Singer 370 Hairpin's

1 Odyssey g78/34-P1500

6 DieHard Platinum Marine g31

4 XS D3100's

DC 175.4

DC 90.4

4 DC 5k's

4 m3 lvl 5 15's

Soundrive RCA's

Lots of welding lead & SkyHigh

Team DC AUDIO

Sick build, can't wait to see more

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

The berger setup isn't even that old. What the fuck

Bout time to see this back in action.... I never saw it in action in the last build..lol.

I am going to answer one post with another. Truck hasnt played since slamology 2014 when I had a sub basket break. That caused a short and took out an amp. Fast forward 1 year, only the broken basket sub has been fixed. Bed has been completely stripped, no door panels, no console, no bass.

Truck is back in my possession now and will get completed once I get moved next week. New wall, new battery/amp rack in the bed, new doors, new console, etc.

This is going to be a long and slow process, but it will get done.

Let's rewind until last year. Your complete truck was built for 2500 dollars-materials parts labor so I already lost out my ass but at the time I thought it was a good business move. Upon getting it back you claimed the truck had new scratches on it... You showed me and something popped out...you can't feel the scratches. There was clear coat over top...that's weird? I didn't have any proof that they was they're before so I told you I would have it re-painted. But no you didn't want that you wanted a set of free doors... That's weird why wouldn't you want your truck painted if I scratched it?

Your basket broke at slam yup. I didn't get the truck back until fall where we preceded to take it apart to recone the broke sub- wasn't paid for that.

You sent it with the cover and intention of leaving it all winter (I do believe you asked if you could I said yes) while having it you TOLD me that I could redo your bed as you was changing amps and redo your center console, but don't worry "I'll pay for the materials"

You did not bring the amps for the bed until two weeks before slamology...kinda hard to build something if I don't have what I'm using.

Granted sure I coulda done the doors and center console before then. But they would have been done for slam if I had the right vinyl.

You said you wasn't taking the truck to slam so I remembered how I was doing all this for free yet again so I started working on stuff that was paying.

Archived