CJs Droppin' HZ Car Audio F150 1/3 Bed Rack Update

This will be my only response.

1) What I paid you to do the first work is irrelevant. You agreed to do it for that price. The truck was originally dropped off on I believe October 9th 2013, I know it was dropped off before the 12th because that was the day I got married. The truck was not completed until March of 2014.

2) Why would I not want it painted? I have seen your handy work with a spray gun. Justins truck looks like shit. I intend on having the truck wrapped so the new paint really wouldnt serve much of a purpose. You agreed to build new door panels instead. That is that.

3) Yes I had a basket break on 1 sub at slamology, this is truth.

4) The truck was sent back to you on Aug 26th, 2014. See picture below of my truck on your trailer when your dad picked it up.

11738098_500411926774071_312384304483364

5) Scope of the work to be done.

-Fix roof. This had never been right. Sunroof delete was done and body work done to the roof. Bedliner that was sprayed on the roof peeled up twice and was eventually covered with diamond plate to hide this ugly.

-Build new door panels per agreement above

-Build new center console. This was only needed because you wanted to move the door switches from the doors into the truck so more speakers could be put in the doors.

-Build new amp rack.

Overall really not a huge amount of work to be done.

NOTE- Work to be done was agreed to be done in trade for advertising on the wrap and the cost of material. Nothing in writing to prove this but it was agreed to or the truck never would have been sent back.

Lets now fast forward to 2015.

It is now MAY 2015, the truck has been in your possession for 8 months.

When I deliver the amplifiers to you, the roof is still not done and is not completed until the first week of June 2015. Door panels have not been built and console has not been started.

Speakers for the door panels were shipped to you in November of 2014, I can provide tracking if you would like. Roof, Doors, and Console could have been built in 6 months.

Now to the amp rack, it is true this could not be built without amplifiers which took much longer to get here than anticipated. Once the production was completed I paid $900 to have 4 5ks air freighted in from Thailand so that i would have amps to be able to make it to slamology. These were delivered in May of 2015. Slamology was the second week of June 2015. Plenty of time to build an amp rack, or so you would think.

May 31, 2015.

I pick up my truck from your shop with no door panels, no console, no amp rack, 1 burnt up alternator, driver side door boot cut out, $1200 door panels that were on the truck when you took possession of it missing, and I am sure I am leaving something out.

Oh yes, the big ringer, when the truck was given back to you, it was sent with a cover and asked to be kept covered. I have photo proof and multiple accounts of it not being covered. Never in the life of the truck has it been anywhere near trees, yet when I get it back I am finding leaves under the hood.

So sure the original build was done for $2500, that was the price you agreed to. The work that was supposed to have been done the second time back was to be done in exchange for advertising on the wrap and the cost of materials. Again was agreed to by you.

Here is what you just dont get though. When you take on a build and agree to something, it is YOUR responsibility. YOU are responsible for the vehicles in your possession and the work done to them, NO ONE ELSE! You cannot blame former friends/employees for anything they did, it is YOUR responsibility.

I am just the tip of the iceberg, this is not an isolated incident. I can give you 6 others off the top of my head that have been screwed in the past year alone.

Be a man and own up to your fuck ups, dont try and blame everyone else.

This will be my only response to this, the rest will be build.

THIS will remain cody's build. He said what needed to be said and that is that... Please keep everything else on topic

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

To change the subject what headunit you running?

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

To change the subject what headunit you running?

He was running a Tablet/Aux input when I demo'd it way back when

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I'm tuned in for the build ... could care less about the other stuff. Got enough problems of my own.

Get with it sir !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived