audiofanaticz Posted July 8, 2015 Report Posted July 8, 2015 How did your old account get deleted?? I'm not too sure. Maybe I had it deleted. I don't remember. When you get to my age, you forget little things. Your account is still here man, not deleted. Its Boilermaker-744
Boilermaker744 Posted July 9, 2015 Author Report Posted July 9, 2015 How did your old account get deleted?? I'm not too sure. Maybe I had it deleted. I don't remember. When you get to my age, you forget little things. Your account is still here man, not deleted. Its Boilermaker-744 Then make it active, or change the email for me and I'll get back on under it. Pllleeeeeaaaasssseeee Brian? Lol
kbsmoker Posted July 9, 2015 Report Posted July 9, 2015 What's up bro, still living in cbus?Yes sir....still slinging auto parts www.dcsoundlab.comyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3 SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator
LT.Smoke Posted July 10, 2015 Report Posted July 10, 2015 Welcome back ya crazy fuck Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Blue Posted July 10, 2015 Report Posted July 10, 2015 David and boilermaker, who do they think they are? Some kind of celebrities or something? Lol jk. Welcome back fuckers. Good to have yall back. formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
CstrokerV Posted July 14, 2015 Report Posted July 14, 2015 welcome back both of you... and boilermaker if you still are in the same area when you have a project going my offer to let you use the dd1 is still there my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
knowledge Posted July 14, 2015 Report Posted July 14, 2015 Welcome back ryan. Now get to building another monster REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.