Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

You have to come to the TDH show in Petersburg, VA next year if they have it again. This would be awesome to check out

I wanted to go this year but My car was not ready to go! I missed out on a few show's this year I hope not to miss next year!!!!

Posted

It was fun. My first and only show I've been too. I'd love to go again. There's no other "big" shows like that around Virginia from what I can tell. The local shop here and there at a car show or something mostly. I just hope deployment/underway schedule for my ship doesn't conflict next year

Posted

It was fun. My first and only show I've been too. I'd love to go again. There's no other "big" shows like that around Virginia from what I can tell. The local shop here and there at a car show or something mostly. I just hope deployment/underway schedule for my ship doesn't conflict next year

I went to a large show in VA "Puzzled" & there is another one I will be going to called "Attitude Check" Aug.28th in Richmond VA.

Posted

I'll have to look into it. Where are you finding the information for them at?

FaceBook. If you get on there hit me up Ronnie Smith (SideShow) from NC

Posted

alright

Don't know if this will work but this is my page

https://www.facebook.com/ronnie.smith.961993

Posted

Maybe I'll get a look at the Bis-Kwik at that show in August if I'm able to go. Not too sure of the ships schedule since they sent me to another school for the last month

Posted

Got the Neo Pro v2 6.5's installed and the Krome Audio ST50 super tweeters installed today. Just haven't decided rather I want to run the grill's or not!

Love how this looks!

grill%20No_zpsznovozdn.jpg

But this looks like nothing will get damaged! time will tell rather they stay or not!

Grill%20yes_zpskjoxvdie.jpg

Also working on the inside lay out. Looks like I got to change some plan's but I will keep them in mind and go back to them later on!

DSCN0164_zpslz1tuv94.jpg

DSCN0163_zpsjmwmejht.jpg

None of the amps are bolted yet still thinking about how I want to do it. Looks like I will be getting another Sax-150.2 because of a space issue. I've got to keep space between all the amps to keep them cool!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 907 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...