Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Good pair of 12's


d-nice88

Recommended Posts

Posted

So im getting some things together for a build in a truck. Chevy silverado 97 maybe if all goes well. Crew cab. Wanted to see if anyone can recommend me some nice 12's that will offer the best of both worlds with the high and low end bass notes

Posted

Price range..

Power handling

even narrowing that down there's still a huge amount of subs you can pick, i'd start at DC, Sundown, & Fi audio.

Posted

Im sorry I forgot to add. 600 watts rms a piece. Not trying to do something real big just a daily driver and I already have sone sweet fi bl 15's in my buick so I wanna try out a diff brand this time around. Maybe dc aa ia sundown ssa soundqubed or w.e great brand out there around 200 max a piece no more thw 400 for a pair

Posted

SQ subs are budget friendly and sound good IMO. But still tons to choice from. Just my experience.

Posted

Im sorry I forgot to add. 600 watts rms a piece. Not trying to do something real big just a daily driver and I already have sone sweet fi bl 15's in my buick so I wanna try out a diff brand this time around. Maybe dc aa ia sundown ssa soundqubed or w.e great brand out there around 200 max a piece no more thw 400 for a pair

A pair of Fi X 12s

I got some on the way. 3inch coils, 750 watts rms, and hand made in merica! Best bang for the buck.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Posted

Anything above or even SA-12

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

  • Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Posted

Any decent quality woofers that you can give enough airspace and adequate tuning for your application.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3349 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...