412Mark Posted August 29, 2015 Author Report Posted August 29, 2015 Spray foam and gorilla tape is a wonderful thing. 4 cans later I think I got all the holes filled. Letting it dry and tomorrow I should be able to trim it down and sound deaden the rear deck.
bcbrassard Posted August 29, 2015 Report Posted August 29, 2015 Great effort man, tuned in to see how it all turns out.
Smoove Posted August 30, 2015 Report Posted August 30, 2015 lookin good. tuned in 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
412Mark Posted August 30, 2015 Author Report Posted August 30, 2015 The gorilla glue didn't hold when I started stretching a shirt over it. I think I have to scuff the plastic maybe or find another glue. What do you guys use. I am using wooden dowel rods
reedal Posted August 30, 2015 Report Posted August 30, 2015 No issues with a hot glue gun for me, but roughing the surface would probably help you out a bit SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
412Mark Posted September 2, 2015 Author Report Posted September 2, 2015 Did a little work on the Balt today. Rear deck had a nice stain from the kids so I thought about recovering it and see how it would turn out. I got this fake gator skin from amazon for 10 bucks Before After Close up
hoit Posted September 2, 2015 Report Posted September 2, 2015 i have an aveo sedan, very similar ride...tuned in !! 2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan 2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm 2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank Singer 220 amp alt
reedal Posted September 2, 2015 Report Posted September 2, 2015 I'd like to see that rear deck when it's installed again SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.