Sundown Audio

Audison Voch 5.1K, Yay or Nay?

Rck'nRF

100% that amp is stolen.

Anyone that would buy it would know what they have.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

So much angry yelling

(Cap locks)

where, which post #'s?..if your talking about my one word caps, notice how NO ONE

has talked anything about them (beside adding a EQ, never enquired about adding more stuff though, just wanted to know about that bass knob)..hence my original attempt 'making these particular words stand out'/caps..yet still unsucessful answerings..i could always buy it an sell amp i guess.

...anyone here at SMD

want to buy a reall good Audison Amp off me in about a week for the low low price of $450?

:)

You can't sell here until you have 750 post so I'd watch it with saying that.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

How do Rockford amps have crappy volume with no bass knob?

wtf the amp has a positive for battery input, negative ground input, and a positive for cap input???? 2 positive and 1 ground input, never seen that before.

amp looks pretty nice though, class A, class AB, and class D all in one chassis, pretty neat sq monster potentially

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

also in the owners manual it states that the bass remote is an added accessory and doesn't come with the amp with purchase, so the amp runs perfectly fine without it, also leads me to believe you could still purchase one since they never were apart of the amp.

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Archived