Box needs more port area I imagine. I'd throw the design over in the subwoofer forum. I bet Joe X and Triticum will help out with those details.

Yeah me & Jared Gibson are talking about that now. Our plan is to build the box as a stand alone with a removable port section so we can play around with it and see what works best with not only the subs but the truck. Then build the center part around that. This design Is my concept for the build. I'm sure there will be some changes on it as we start building. Jared Gibson has built all my other box's for me. Not cause I can't build one I just don't have the proper wood working tools! B)

The BisKwik box is fucking bad ass so I'd say you got a good box man.

Yeah he does good! We was at a show yeasterday I watched him do a 163 sealed on dash and a 165 outlaw on the kick! I swear I don't know where he keeps finding all them Db's but every show his numbers keep climbing! LOL Then in his daily driven Ranger he pulled out a 154 on some Sundown X8's, Back glass was about to fly out!

Damn Ronnie, you make me want to do something like this. I'm not a huge mini truck guy, but this looks so bad ass. I can't wait to see how you finish it out.

I've all way's liked big body cars so this is my first Mini! Wanted to try my hand at something I've never built before!! I've done hydraulics & air bags on them for other people but this will be my first for my self. Wait until you see what I have in store for the suspension build on it! I done a wild set-up about 15 years ago for a buddy of mine, so I know the concept works but over time I have stepped my skills up some so this one will be a truley one of a kind! B)

Looks like I will have to temporarily place the console idea on hold! I had a unforeseen issue with the 4th order box in Bis-Kwik yesterday. SO there will be some changes to Bis-kwik & the console will be placed on hold! :sorry:

What happened?

Long story. But I think I'm building too much pressure in the sealed chamber of the 4th. So I've decided I want to try a ported box in the Wagon just to see how it does.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm gonna start this post with this! Soccerballzs & I talk on FaceBook & he seen where I made a post about some VU Meters. SO he hooked me up & sent me some!!!!! Thanks again man top notch stuff right there!!!!!!

DSCN0083_zpswmenhah3.jpg

DSCN0084_zpsc80g4brr.jpg

DSCN0087_zps3bw61jui.jpg

Had to share that with you guy's! Now with the thought of a 90's style Low-Rider build it's got to have some custom suspension work! B) Well a little back story on my self first! My nickname SideShow came from when I was in High School & had a afro! LOL then the Kustom came from the work I done on the side. I was the only kid in my High School that was installing Hydraulics on peoples cars after school! Well at that time EVERY one ran Hydraulics. Little bit later on the Air Bags started showing up so I did a few of them set-ups to! In my area at the time if you seen someone hitting switch's then there was a good chance I done there set-up. I also did sound systems but mainly did custom suspension work. I dreamed I was going to do this kinda work forever And would call my shop SideShow Kustom but after a few years of doing it I kinda got burnt out on it & sold out! Well that was well more then 13 years ago. I know this cause my oldest daughter is 13 now! MAN I'M GETTING OLD! Once I got the Silver Bullet and put the 13" McLean spokes on it I got that itch again! So I started searching. I knew a buddy of mine had some old Luxor Power Pumps with Super 16 pump heads in them that I installed on his ride YEARS ago. I hit him up & with some smooth talking I talked him out of them. He had them hid in his closet in the house all this time. Most people didn't know Luxor made Pumps but that's all I liked to run back then. Now this system is going to be more complicated then I can explain! But how ever I've already done a set-up similar to what I'm about to do. I would rather just finish it then try to explain it but this is what I got so far!

DSCN0119_zps9vyy3ohj.jpg

DSCN0120_zpsbpox7wvq.jpg

DSCN0115_zpstdl9g2dg.jpg

DSCN0118_zpsasbns2kq.jpg

DSCN0116_zpsnxqafpii.jpg

DSCN0117_zpsxqc1bqcx.jpg

DSCN0121_zpshjavt55t.jpg

Your gonna want to watch this one once it's done! This is what I truly LOVE to do!!!!!! :spiteful:

Archived