GF/Wives viewing your FB?!

Ok, I think this may be a hilarious topic. It maybe a duplicate thread about I will bring it upanyway.

What is the obsession with significant others wanting to be on our FB??!!!

I tried this 3 times in the past few yrs and I had to remove them.

exGF #1. "Who is this?", "Who is that?", "Did you date her?", "I do not like her comment, sounds like she is trying to flirt!"

exGF #2. Kept writing "I miss you" "Can't wait to see you" "See you tonight"

exGF #3. Wanted us as "MY" FB coverpage and the relationship status changed to "In a relationship with" Would complaint

"You can't answer my text @ 1030, but you can post on FB @ 1031?!"

Now I've been with Lisa for over 2 yrs now. Due to my prior experiences I do not want her on my FB. Period. End of story. Why do you keep bringing it up?! She has asked to see my page on more than one occasion and I let her. No problem. She looked through ALL my pics. lol. What she was looking for, I do not know. Since I have my family on my page I do not post any rude, inappropriate or racy.

She no longer asks to see my page since she is now friends with my family and some of my friends. But she has been asking recently "Why haven't you posted new pics of us on your page?" (How the hell....?)LOL. I have, I just do not go crazy with that shit like some do.

So I pose the question, Why are women obsessed with wanting to see our pages??!!

Sure FB is public, but to me, seeking out someone's page and asking more specifics about it-invades the privacy of the info you do have about that person or reason for doing something. Let's face it, women will follow a question, with a question, with a question, checking for consistency. lol.

Please tell me I am not the only one to thinks this way or has had this happen to them?

Share a crazy story if you have one!

Since March, I only post about every 3 days- since seeing a report of FB depression and obsession. FB is nice, but I do not live on it.

If you did let your sig. other on your page, what rules did you put inplace, IF ANY, when doing so?!

-Frank

I caught my girl going through my phone about a year ago, we've been together 7 years so I'm sure it wasn't the first time but I've never caught her before.

she knows that I'm not a cheater and I don't have interest in anyone else so why she did or does it I have no clue.

I told her straight up that if she thinks she has a reason to go through my stuff then that means she doesn't trust me and if she doesn't trust me we have no business being together.

She looked at me like I was nuts.

I told her I'm going to let it go this time only and if I catch her going through my phone ever again I'll just pack my shit and leave.

I don't play those games, it's childish, if you can't trust the person you're with you just shouldn't be with them.

Also I've also pondered that if someone like that assumes you are doing something behind their back because they are doing it and think if they are doing it you must be as well.

It's kind of like how thieves think everyone is a thief.

She won't even pick my phone up to hand it to me now lmao.

One woman is too much drama for me no way in hell i would try and have more besides I don't want my kid to think its ok for a man to behave like that.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Women are a glutton for punishment. My girl used to do that until she found out how many bad bitches like me, lol. She does do shit like tag me in every relationship meme she finds

HAHAHAHA. YUP. I bring up this topic Ahmed because I just came back from Peru. My cousin took a pic of me shopping in the market. My gorgeous friend Beth wrote

"For me?". Lisa I guess didn't like that. She actually asked me "if I bought something for her?" Wow, where did that come from?! LOL. What's just weird. :D

-Frank

Ya'll gotta stop picking crazy women.
I dont have FB issues with my wife.

I don't have any issues with my fiancee and facebook... She knows that I know all the females on my page and that I am committed to her. I really don't care if she looks at my stuff or not I have nothing to hide

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I don't have Facebook issues either because I don't have a Facebook.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Well Smoove, I'm stopping w Lisa. No need to look for another woman. All women are crazy, its the level of craziness we put up with that determines if we stay with them. :)

The only reason I won't is because you give someone an inch, and eventually that inch will be a foot. Like now, Lisa is handing me wall orniments from her house. My house now is looking like her house! What the......

A friend request will turn into a page and status change and all mushy photos linked to my page. Etc. No way.

-Frank

Archived