It's probably 16awg wire. I wouldn't use ebay wire

I have some spare cable if you need. Please don't use that

Thanks for the offer, however I'm going to kindly decline. If I don't like the kit then I'll just send it back for a refund and buy some legit wire from knukonceptz or sky high. eBay and their satisfaction thing is really good at protecting buyers. I've had to use it a couple times for a green laser I bought.

I would research amp and see if it's stable in 2 ohms. Keep up the good work

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

I'll give it to you for free. It's just laying here

dont let me see this, Karkov knows haha, i love free wire hehe.

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

I would research amp and see if it's stable in 2 ohms. Keep up the good work

Both amps are 2 ohm stable. The Rockford puts out 125 rms x2 @ 2 ohm. Thanks!

And if I end up needing the cable, I'll pm you ToNasty. Thanks again for the offer!

keep it up brother...looks promising!!

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

Nothing again today. This is getting disappointing. Might try to make some boxes for the rear speakers to angle them toward the front this weekend. Who knows. Any suggestions on what I should do while waiting for that install kit. Speaking of the kit, it ended up being $13 cause I had a coupon for eBay. Still gonna do a mini review of it for everybody.

Needing something to do today eh... Like the attitude. Every reaaalllllyyy cleaned your seats before?

Like to do that to my vehicles, pull the seats and take them to the carwash, but one with heated water. You would be suprised by the amount of nasty shit that will wash out.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Needing something to do today eh... Like the attitude. Every reaaalllllyyy cleaned your seats before?

Like to do that to my vehicles, pull the seats and take them to the carwash, but one with heated water. You would be suprised by the amount of nasty shit that will wash out.

I did that to my passenger seat a while ago. I just took off the cover and threw it in the washer. So clean compared to the driver seat.

While I was cleaning out the garage, I found some pretty hefty welding/battery cable. I'm probably gonna do the big 3 upgrade today. Just to be sure, it's battery to alt, battery to pdc, and battery ground right? Don't know if I'll rip out the old cables from the loom, or just abandon them in there. Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Alt to batt positive, alt case to battery negative, battery negative to frame/chassis ground. I'd leave the original wiring in place. Don't disconnect or take it out. Just add the big three to it.

Archived