The minoxidil thing might be working.. Have new growth but not too much. It looks like the beard and stash might be connecting but too early to tell. It's only been a week and a half

• 1 month later...

the minoxidil is making my beard grow at close to double the rate.. what was grown in 4 weeks now grows a bit over 2 weeks. i shave and the next day its out. i also bought beard oil at target and it works a bit but i doubt it being anything like the beard oil they sell online.. so not wanting to spend $25 plush shipping for 1 oz of oil i researched on oils that would benefit and stimulate hair growth.. $40 later i got all the oils needed to make 16 oz of beard oil.. just waiting on the packages and ordering some oil scent to add to it.. im going to let my beard grow to the end of this month to see the progress

the minoxidil is making my beard grow at close to double the rate.. what was grown in 4 weeks now grows a bit over 2 weeks. i shave and the next day its out. i also bought beard oil at target and it works a bit but i doubt it being anything like the beard oil they sell online.. so not wanting to spend $25 plush shipping for 1 oz of oil i researched on oils that would benefit and stimulate hair growth.. $40 later i got all the oils needed to make 16 oz of beard oil.. just waiting on the packages and ordering some oil scent to add to it.. im going to let my beard grow to the end of this month to see the progress

Where do you get the minoxidil? Did it help you beard connect to the stash? I would love to grow a beard but it doesn't connect and does not go up far enough past my jaw line for my taste

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Still going since mid October. No trimming except mustache and neck. Pretty scraggly. Wife asked when was I going to shave again.

'Whenever I want.'

Static drops are my bag.

Still growing mine out since mid November or December idk when I trimmed it last, and let it start to fill out more onto my neck just above the Adam's apple. I have one thin spot just under the chin, directly in line with the adam's apple. It's growing, just kinda slower and about the size of the width of my thumb and about half as long.

Wife bitched when I said I was going to grow it out more, but only says anything about it now if a mustache hair goes up her nose and tickles her.

Where do you get the minoxidil? Did it help you beard connect to the stash? I would love to grow a beard but it doesn't connect and does not go up far enough past my jaw line for my taste

It's Starting to connect.. I do have more new beard some places are even getting darker as its filling up. Minoxidil can be bought anywhere. It's known by rogane so just look for rogane. I'm using the Walmart brand equate cosco brand is by Kirkland. Rogane is overpriced so just look for minoxidil. It does make you get pimples and dries your skin so I always wash my face and apply the oil and ones it dries I add lotion

Still growing mine out since mid November or December idk when I trimmed it last, and let it start to fill out more onto my neck just above the Adam's apple. I have one thin spot just under the chin, directly in line with the adam's apple. It's growing, just kinda slower and about the size of the width of my thumb and about half as long.

Wife bitched when I said I was going to grow it out more, but only says anything about it now if a mustache hair goes up her nose and tickles her.

Use jamaican black castor oil daily.. Massage in into your beard. It helps thicken the thin hair and even promotes new growth.. I'm waiting on a shipment to mix my own beard oil

Still going since mid October. No trimming except mustache and neck. Pretty scraggly. Wife asked when was I going to shave again.

'Whenever I want.'

Me too. Wife like it's though. So I'm letting it grow

Nice, but you got that Sasquatch/Leonidas/Sparta man beard going on. Mine is dirty blonde/grey and thin with random long stragglers sticking out all over. It's probably not a great look TBH. I finally set up a photobucket yesterday, maybe I'll pull a N8 and throw a disguise on to post up a pic.

Static drops are my bag.

Archived