Sundown Audio

Old School Punch Amps, $75?

RyanRosier

That Alpine EQ is so classic. I'd be drooling on the RF stuff but I now have 2 150's and several others. And those RF's look cleaner than mine :(

Great find.

Very impressive, now lets see power lights lol

Very impressive, now lets see power lights lol

Might want to edit that post before you meet the hammer. Just trying to help.

uh prolly not the best way to move the stuff now that you got it with ur low post count

What do you guys mean..? I was only kidding for any Moderators, Forgive me, New to the forum and don't know all the rules to the dot.

And will be posting pics later and videos of the amps pushing some subs :slayer:

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

So far, I can't get any output from the EQ, I've never used one so do not know if I even hooked it up correctly, all lights come on though, and barley any output from one of the 150's. Haven't tested anything else since I had work today and school and only had a couple hours to hard wire each one in. Anyone else starting to think I got chumped?

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

60 bucks for all of that and you are thinking you may have got hurt? even if all of the amps are dead you can have them fixed and still be in good shape. not to mention depending what the wire and rca's are they might be worth what you paid for the whole lot by them selves.

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Ya you scored big time man, dont be whining about one amp not working. You got like $1000 worth of stuff(new back in the day) for $60. Many guys on here will take it off your hands if you dont want it.

For the Punch 150 with low output, pull the back cover off and check the internal fuses, I am willing to bet that 1 or 2 of them are toast. The Punch amps that you picked up seem to be "Pre HD" amps and many of them were tossed in the trash because of the little fuses inside. Let us know how it goes! I have 4 to 5 various Punch 150s and they are always great to grab onto. :)

Archived