Best body filler for plastic

bsneon98

just a heads up filler and fiberglass dont really like to stick to plastic ;) good luck

Thanks man Ill need it! Check out my build log I have done plenty of crude plastic body work and such

Just looking for a more professional approach.

All the time and money you'll put into doing what you want is a waste in my opinion when you can just buy a whole new bumper cover any style you want cheap as fuck for those cars.

Whole body kits can be had for less than $500 for neons.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

All the time and money you'll put into doing what you want is a waste in my opinion when you can just buy a whole new bumper cover any style you want cheap as fuck for those cars.

Whole body kits can be had for less than $500 for neons.

Thats great, but none that have the factory look I want without looking ricey.

I can use that money for paint and materials.

The last thing I will ever do is put a body kit on this car. Period.

I got fiberglass resin and matt to stick to my plastic bed to fix body damage. I didn't drill holes and it's been on there for a year crack free. Surface prep is a big deal though, I made sure to prep REALLY well before glass was ever applied.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I got fiberglass resin and matt to stick to my plastic bed to fix body damage. I didn't drill holes and it's been on there for a year crack free. Surface prep is a big deal though, I made sure to prep REALLY well before glass was ever applied.

what kind of truck? some materials are composite and feel like plastic but are not actually plastic at all so resin and bondo will stick.

Archived