2007 Ford F250 Powerstroke 4x4

So my 2012 Silverado was a short lived experience, guy ran a stop sign and T boned me 2 months ago and once I got it back from the body shop I decided to let it go.

20310895219_9fbe0564c8_k.jpg

15839780745_f2c312b757_k.jpg

So I picked up a 2007 Ford F250 Lariat FX4 diesel.

22100299672_88496d2179_k.jpg

So far:

4.5" Rough Country lift with dual stabilizers

20x9 KMC Spy

35x12.5r20 Toyo ATIIs

Egr Delete

Headstuds

Airdog II

XDP Fuel sump

Blue spring upgrade

Gauge Pillar - EGT/Trans temp/coolant temp/fuel pressure

4" MBRP Exhaust

Innovative Performance tunes

Pioneer AVIC Z130BT

Kicker KS68s

So far I have:

Bunch of SHCA 1/0 from the F150, fuses, RCAs, big 3 etc

Some really nice flush mount speaker rings from wccaraudio.com for the rockford pro audio stuff.

8 Rockford Fosgate PPS4-8s

2 Rockford Fosgate PPS4-10s

1 Soundstream TN900.4, need to order 2 more.

and I need to order 6 PP4-T tweeters.

No clue what I'm gonna be doing for subs yet, but it will probably be a center console similar to the one in my old F150.

I've started on making a set of door panels for the front doors, they will hold 4 PPS4-8s each. This is a father son project like the doors on my old F150.

This is what we have so far, we need to do a little more cutting on the base to get all the edges straight and the curves how I want them before wrapping them in fleece. Hopefully that will be tomorrow and I'll do another test fit to make sure everything works well when opening and closing the doors.

22480301083_7218251b56_k.jpg

My Build Thread 2005 F150 : 2005 F150 Center Console Build

Center Console - 3.2 cubes @ 35hz

4 RE Audio SRX10s - Pure Audio 3000.1

8 6.5 Soundstream SME.658 - Soundstream TN4.900D

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

oh hellz yeah! (cletus mcfarland voice)

sweet 6.0l. Just sold my 2nd one, similar to that but nowhere near as nice. Definitely ready to see you get some hours put in this!

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

oh hellz yeah! (cletus mcfarland voice)

sweet 6.0l. Just sold my 2nd one, similar to that but nowhere near as nice. Definitely ready to see you get some hours put in this!

Thanks man. I love it, it is my first diesel and I don't know if I'll ever buy a gas powered truck again.

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

They are so addicting.. especially that 6.0l sound. And they are cheaper than dirt to get into, especially if you get one from somebody that doesn't know how to work on one.

Had two myself, and less than $6k into both of them(but sold for a lotttt more). For crew cab, FX4, short bed diesels... Stoked you got one. You always put some badass wheel/tire combos together. Did I mention you can get a Ford factory dual alternator bracket? They kick ass! If you ever need the part number, I can pull it off FMC dealer for you, all it would take is a quick phonecall for me to snag it.

oh yeah, open downpipe FTMFW!

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

I'll keep that in mind, I wont be going that big substage wise I think I'll be okay with a single upgraded alternator. Im actually on the hunt for some 16.5x14 weld mountain crushers. I found some weld sidewinders and scorpions so far, might take a ride to Texas and settle for one of those sets.

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

waiting for updates on the doors.......................

• 2 months later...

Man I'm so far behind, what the hell happened with the F150? You had that thing looking sweet!!

I'm interested to see where you go with this. I keep bouncing back and forth between a center console sub and a blow thru. I have the 15's for the BT, and a 10 for the console. I'm doing the 10 regardless, for midbass or sub bass. Anyway, more updates! It's been too long already, where you at with this?

just keep a close eye on that engine.... it is nick named the "six point blow" at the service centers, other than that sweet looking truck

They're a great motor, if you don't treat it like crap! Just like any other motor, if you know how to maintain it, and what to watch for, you won't have any problems. Not to say they don't have their issues, but what motor doesn't. Mine runs like a champ with 116k on it. Only upgrades are CAI, Dual Turbo Back exhaust, SCT Tuner, Singer 370a alt, 2 XS Power D6500's, and the Blue Spring Upgrade. No head studs, no Bulletproof stuff, nothing. It runs very strong. Sounds great, runs great, no issues.

Oh and it's towed a travel trailer basically 20+ times a year for its entire life. This last year when I bought it from my sister and brother in law, is the least it's towed it's whole life. They motorcross and we just bought our 32' travel trailer in March 2015. So we've been about a dozen times since. Great workhorse!

Love a lifted ford diesel.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived