Kyle's BlAcura trunk try. SINGER, Fi team 12's, Ampere Audio 9k, meh...

Just read your head unit is flat and good signal up until about 35 on the dial. Then it begins to eq. Something else to consider.

Knowing Acura it probably also gets louder as you speed up

thats the svc setting lol

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Just read your head unit is flat and good signal up until about 35 on the dial. Then it begins to eq. Something else to consider.

Knowing Acura it probably also gets louder as you speed up

I haven't seen anything about that yet.

Kyle here's a link to a thread on a different site about the MS8 etc. Look at post # 15. He talks about taking the signal after the amp for the Left tweeter, Right tweeter, Left Front Door Speaker, and Right Front Door Speaker, and then summing those.

Oh and here, just because I'm cruel and I love you and wanna give you ideas! LOL http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/1st-gen-electronics/104370-05-pwp-dash-ipad-mini-2.html

Or there's always this too.

http://www.installer.com/item/display_item.php?it=AOEM-HON20

Instruction manual

http://www.installer.com/pdf/aoem-hon20.pdf

That's all I got buddy. Hopefully something here gets you where you want.

If not, get the 99 and kick ass I guess. It's a sexy ass unit, just think it's a bit too much for me. But it's not my ride, so do you son!

OH MY GOD, I just looked up the 99prs. SEXY SHMEXY ASS UNIT!! But damn that $1100 price tag is no joke!!

well fuck

it's playin

Kinda...

half of what i think it can do :)

Just give me a sec... It took 3 hours just to wire the amp. No shit. Not lieing.

DSP OEM signals are meh..... voltage is "what the fuck?" on the signal side....

Its not even close to being sealed off, Loss everywhere.

You think im even close to doing work? Let me put a fucking weekend into it.... and it will be 180 different.

Trust me

as long as there's still room for shay to cruise around, it can do a 140 flat...and it'll still be badass.

Fi gear always gets my attention, especially from trunks.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

as long as there's still room for shay to cruise around, it can do a 140 flat...and it'll still be badass.

Fi gear always gets my attention, especially from trunks.

ill get shit... im sure just because ..

The drivers, are doing ALL the goods. Throwing, and doing work. For real.

No lead "slap" or any of that shit, and i played a few 23hz songs.. They move, and do fine. Sooooo glad to see that. I was truly trippin on the 12 doing what i wanted, but,..

so far so rad :)

Just need to get this source shit dealt with, and seal the shit off, and see my peak. Magnum term pro meter sat at home. But, mic will get mounted, and shit will be shown. DGAF about numbers, but, show my peak, or where the car likes it, ..... adjust accordingly,.. it may get fun. ;)

Still watching. Great progress so far. I'm sure you'll get it where you want it.

Someone's got to have some line drivers lying around for you to try and get the signal up. Hopefully you can get it where you need it before the OEM 'safety EQ' kicks in.

Static drops are my bag.

Archived