Kyle's BlAcura trunk try. SINGER, Fi team 12's, Ampere Audio 9k, meh...

It looks good, sometimes taking a drink and stepping away is a good thing for you man.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Just trying to die on the way.....

7uuQcu.jpg

No idea how this will work. (those pos and neg leads look like shit when the trunk closes)

GZlnkc.jpg

Foamin the bottom in, and the 2 7500's.

NB2zOT.jpg

HELL YEAH....

Holy shit you're gonna have some weight in that trunk... :o

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

I'm sure you've already considered this but are you able to push the box forward any and mount the amp on the back side? Can't tell from the picture.....

goal is to have it pushed back AS FAR as possible.

Youll see why later. ;)

( loud louds of loud trunk peeps push it all to the rear)

I swear to god if i hear another person tell me push it back.... ill go ham............

All the frustration will be worth it, once you get all the kinks worked out :)

Lookin good buddy :friends:

thanks boo... for real

Coming from a ass hat like yourself, when we all started to get jiggy, its much appreciated kid.... ... for real :)

Ahh yes, sore install hands. Especially when it's cold.

Deep breaths, you have your crew with you. You guys will get it kicked!

You really should think about pushing that box back a bit though...........:peepwall: Just poking at ya buddy!

Remember you went through this with the blazer too. Step back, calm down a bit, and have some fun with it. I know how it is to have a plan and it not really work out. BELIEVE ME, I went though that about a thousand times with the civic. I still look at those pics and say to myself, how the eff did I get all that shit in that little trunk! Remember to have fun with it.

Let me know if I can help at all, obviously I can't fly up there, but maybe I can offer some help over the text line or email or something. Just let me know if I can.

No idea how this will work. (those pos and neg leads look like shit when the trunk closes)

GZlnkc.jpg

Can you explain to me what you mean by looks like shit when the trunk closes? Does that mean it's really tight against the arm, or you have to route them in a way that looks bad, or what's up? Is it something that a trim panel could cover up? Like if you did a fiberglass panel over it, to hide said ugliness?

Just wondering what you mean.

I'm sure you've already considered this but are you able to push the box forward any and mount the amp on the back side? Can't tell from the picture.....

goal is to have it pushed back AS FAR as possible.

Youll see why later. ;)

( loud louds of loud trunk peeps push it all to the rear)

I swear to god if i hear another person tell me push it back.... ill go ham............

That is everyone but ninja but his is a different type of animal. Looks good and can't wait to see it done.

1349713160_rte.png

Archived