Sonic Electronix

how come no one ever admits they like their bass to be heard down the block?

Something that does bother me is that some people build extremely expensive systems and only play them at shows? Another thing that pisses me off is that some purple don't even like rap/hip hop yet they'll bump it to demo. Man I build things to enjoy not to just take to a show and demo for 20 minutes.

Who says it needs to be full blast to be enjoy your sounds.. You build a fast car don't mean you're always driving 150+ at all times. To go full throttle you go to the track it's the same. Full tilt at a show or meet. Full throttle at the track or meet.

I very rarely blast it full tilt. Plain and simple it hurts you can't see and it kind of makes it hard to do anything when you are trying to not get your ass kicked. Normal listening for me is 25 with 0 sub out. It's still probably louder than 90 percent of the population. In town it goes down to 18. Full tilt boogie is 35 and 15 sub out. I think I've given like four demos. In the last four years. Not like my truck is easy to miss either. I just don't go hunt for demos and it was built for me to enjoy.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Something that does bother me is that some people build extremely expensive systems and only play them at shows? Another thing that pisses me off is that some purple don't even like rap/hip hop yet they'll bump it to demo. Man I build things to enjoy not to just take to a show and demo for 20 minutes.

It's like motorcycles, some people also buy 1000cc Supersports bikes and use it only to go parading in the streets or drive like a noob.

See, I'm this guy, can't stand rap/hiphop. But that doesn't mean I can't bump the shit out of some metallica, Korn, Deftones, or some Led Zeppelin.

But I do like Dubstep, which is kinda like rap but without the horrible lyrics.

What? You are probably talking about the mainstream "hip-hop" from after 2010-2012.. I wouldn't call that rap.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

I want my bass loud enough to be heard from blocks away but I don't want to be heard from blocks away. They impound yo shit where I live

I'm in the Chicago suburbs and I know Elgin will confiscate your gear, any other areas I should know about that will confiscate equipment?

I want my bass loud enough to be heard from blocks away but I don't want to be heard from blocks away. They impound yo shit where I live

I'm in the Chicago suburbs and I know Elgin will confiscate your gear, any other areas I should know about that will confiscate equipment?

Chicago for sure, Skokie, Cicero, Blue island, Robbins and Harvey that I know of

Why should I give a fuck what anyone outside my car thinks? I'd prefer that no one notice me, ever. I've had people follow me home to bitch at me about driving past their house too fast and loud, not something I care to have happening on a regular basis. And like others have said I'd rather not advertise that I have expensive shit to steal.

Now when I'm rolling up to a meet or show, and I know people are cool with it, sure. Otherwise I'd prefer to stay off the radar of cops and assholes who would take a baseball bat to by windows.

I care what it sounds like to me inside the car not what everyone outside hears.

I'll never be loud anyways but it doesn't take much for it to be heard outside of a car so acting like you're cool for being able to hear yours a block away is dumb as fuck no matter what way you look at it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived