wrapping a car in real carbon fiber fabric

my concern would be the cf pulling away from the vehicles panels over time, they expand and contrast at different rates, so that might be something to tink about before you get started

tthats one of the things i was thinking of as well but idk if the outside panels would flex enough to break the cf maybe the bumper in the event of a minor fender bender

well is it a risk your willing to take? im not saying it will crack however it could seperate

You smoke a ton of weed don't you?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

just covering the outside panels , it wouldnt cost more then 600 ive looked at the material online and it would be a cheaper route then a bods shot paint job

and no real carbon fiber is a fabric and is much easier to work then vinyl im not talking about the wrap im talking about covering the car in the actual material

ok, but the purpose is to create lighter panels. Are you creating lighter panels? No? Then just find a vinyl fabric that looks more realistic. Maybe look into hydro dipping.

Adding weight, and size.

It would have to be done PERFECT, and even then Im thinking the car will look "thick".

Trying to put my thoughts into words isn't working well LOL.

I'll help,

It's gonna look like shit.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Still going to have to clear over it when it's done too, either with cut/polished UV protected resin or paint. So you're not really saving the body shop money.

Static drops are my bag.

Archived